Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Stephen A and Perkins are not joking

I heard some of the stiff

What I’m particular you have an issue with

Let’s not forget KD the same dude that had a burner account taking shots at players and Irving took shots at LBJ too.

My overall point is these dudes are doing the same thing

Hell even Draymond mad a slick comment this post season about players

Funny enough, Dame missed almost the whole season and the shit has 0 impact on watchability.

If Dame retired, I wouldnt even notice.

And im a fan.

Is that just a me thing? Or did some of yall feel that way too

Fam sports media has 0 credibility.

The problem with sports media is that they have to pick a side. You need 2 people on a show and they need to pick opposing sides.

Funny enough the mfers dont care or believe what they saying.

The sad thing is that regular people forgot how to be neutral.

Like I get the ESPN anchors. If they pick a neutral side, they lose their job. But it dont cost us regular folks anything to be neutral.

Im just ranting at this point.

All Ill say is, ive consumed almost no sports media the last 2 years and life been good as a mfer. I enjoy sports way more.

At this point, I only hate teams and players that fuck up my parlays

they could just state the facts and not necessarily pick a side or actually talk the game and not get personal with folks they barely know. All the information those interns gather and we get folks who come on television and say half baked reasons why they think the players or teams are doing what they are doing. Lol.

what Skip (and a few other pundits) and Steven A. Smith do is over the top, times ten. those two guys don’t just state that a player had a bad game or isn’t playing well. They attack the person and their credibility. Then they cry foul when the athlete does The same to them.

I understand why those guys are popular though. As a person that used to drive a whole lot and still does a little these days. I stay listening to NBA radio and I hear and sometimes partake in calling into shows. Most of the folks who call in are super bitter and envious of these athletes and it’s obvious. Guys like Skip and Steven A. Smith are popular because they echo what a lot of bitter fans and people think and say.

it’s kind of understandable if a former player says something super critical because they’ve been in the situation and have better insight than most people. Even Charles Barkley doesn’t get as personal (he usually jokes around) with players as guys like Skip and Steven A. Do. When Charles does get personal it’s usually because a player came at him sideways 1st.

Back