Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Funny enough, Dame missed almost the whole season and the shit has 0 impact on watchability.

If Dame retired, I wouldnt even notice.

And im a fan.

Is that just a me thing? Or did some of yall feel that way too
Well Dame being injured made it so Ja is gonna make an all nba team and the Sonics making the play in so I felt the effects

but as far as missing a player? Nah

Well Dame being injured made it so Ja is gonna make an all nba team and the Sonics making the play in so I felt the effects

but as far as missing a player? Nah

I meant it from missing the player point of view.

Like the season wasnt any less fun without Dame.

Too many fun players to watch

Neutrality means I dont have to hate Kyrie but I dont have to support him either.

Without knowing the guy personally, he comes off as a mfer that thinks hes way smarter than he is.

I love watching Kyrie play, but I can still call him on his shit when hes wildin without hating him.

See that's how i look at it with all these athletes but playing devil's advocate i do know on here a lot of times. People do pick n choose who this is ok to do this with and who it's not ok to do this with.

Last edited:
See that's how i look at it with all these athletes but paying devil's advocate i do know on here a lot of times. People do pick n choose who this is ok to do this with and who it's not ok to do this with.

Thats cool imo.

Certain mfers annoy certain mfers. And if a mfer happens to annoy you, I think its ok to call that mfer annoying

Funny enough, Dame missed almost the whole season and the shit has 0 impact on watchability.

If Dame retired, I wouldnt even notice.

And im a fan.

Is that just a me thing? Or did some of yall feel that way too

Was literally just thinking that as I looked at the tweet.

I feel most sports folks are just giving the nets them jokes. KD dish it out and Barkley and them dishing it out. It’s all jokes IMO.

I haven’t seen anything over the top.

and don’t bring up what white folks are saying

Back