Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

As long as you understand you don't know anything, aren't giving a qualified response and what you're saying is ultimately just a hot take I'm not losing any sleep...

I was just saying the absolution from fans and double talk from the media is weird when we really don't know shit.

🤷🏿‍♂️

Bruh you doing the same thing, you just coming from the other side of the coin. I don't think i ever once stated i know exactly what is going with him, just like you do not either. Again it
is what we do as a society. That's not given an excuse to anyone..but you can't sit here and have a little bit of an issue with the media or anyone saying anything because you are doing the same thing on this site about other matters....we all are.

Bruh you doing the same thing, you just coming from the other side of the coin. I don't think i ever once stated i know exactly what is going with him, just like you do not either. Again it
is what we do as a society. That's not given an excuse to anyone..but you can't sit here and have a little bit of an issue with the media or anyone saying anything because you are doing the same thing on this site about other matters....we all are.

I'm not doing the same thing. I'm being completely neutral. Again just saying it's weird for fans to speak in absolution when you don't know what's going on in his head or how he's feeling physically outside of what he himself says. And it's weird to me the same people in the media who chastised him for looking happy and engaging with his nets teammates on the sidelines want to shit on him for not feeling he's ready to get on the court when he's the only one who can say he's fit to play.

I'm just saying I hope he gets through whatever he's going through cause he's saying he's going through something. Thats the important thing.

You're caught up in sides when there shouldn't be any.

I'm not sure why it's bothering you so much in particular, I never quoted you or anyone else.

Even when he was playing bad I knew the value of what he brought. He’s the glue that keeps that team together

for a guy that’s been there like 6-7-8 years it’s wild how dismissive you were over him. You let an outsider tell you what he brings to your team

I’m Happy marcus got the DPOY he’s a great player and always was for y’all. Even when he wasn’t hitting threes or having single digit scoring games
I’m just seeing this bullshit. FOH with that outsider telling me anything. He wasn’t always a “great player “ this season and maybe 2 years ago was the only time he was decent. FOH

lol liking smart is cool now..
More like this is his most efficient and productive season. You just didn’t understand how frustrating his shot selection was, acting like he was this player when he’s posting career highs this season is disingenuous to how we evaluated him. He’s improved so ima refrain from the slander, same with grant Williams he lost weight and improved his jumper so I’m not gonna talk down on dude

More like this is his most efficient and productive season. You just didn’t understand how frustrating his shot selection was, acting like he was this player when he’s posting career highs this season is disingenuous to how we evaluated him. He’s improved so ima refrain from the slander, same with grant Williams he lost weight and improved his jumper so I’m not gonna talk down on dude
He been the heart of that team since Atleast 2018

It’s cool man I hope you enjoy your newfound fandom and that it remains

Buckle up fuckleheads

Some folks really thought the owners weren't gonna try and rock the boat in here too. LMAO.

The writing has been all over the wall the last couple seasons that the owners weren't happy with a lot of the stuff the players were doing.

Last edited:
Looking at the playoff matchups I really thought the Eastern conference would be more entertaining. All four Western series have been good so far.

Back