Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Told y’all last year Ben needs to go see a sports psychologist

Coach K s daughter surprisingly comes highly recommended

Told y’all last year Ben needs to go see a sports psychologist

Coach K s daughter surprisingly comes highly recommended
Nothing is wrong with that nigga. He's just afraid of the truth being exposed. The truth is that from June of last year to now, he has not worked on his game at all. He doesn't wanna get on the court and have to show the world that he is the exact same player that refused to shoot the ball because he can't.

How can he explain that he had a whole summer before the season started to get better so that he is never put in a situation where he passes up shots on a midget bcuz he can't shoot free throws and he can't handle the criticism about his game?

How can he explain that once the season started and he finally got traded, instead of going into revenge mode to shut the critics up, he couldn't show his new team that he absolutely did nothing to be better as a player and it wouldn't be a good look for him still avoiding the basketball during games for the Nets?

He doesn't need a shrink. He needs a foot in his ass. Teaming him up with KD & Kyrie who are gym rats is laughable.

Nothing is wrong with that nigga. He's just afraid of the truth being exposed. The truth is that from June of last year to now, he has not worked on his game at all. He doesn't wanna get on the court and have to show the world that he is the exact same player that refused to shoot the ball because he can't.

How can he explain that he had a whole summer before the season started to get better so that he is never put in a situation where he passes up shots on a midget bcuz he can't shoot free throws and he can't handle the criticism about his game?

How can he explain that once the season started and he finally got traded, instead of going into revenge mode to shut the critics up, he couldn't show his new team that he absolutely did nothing to be better as a player and it wouldn't be a good look for him still avoiding the basketball during games for the Nets?

He doesn't need a shrink. He needs a foot in his ass. Teaming him up with KD & Kyrie who are gym rats is laughable.

The audacity of these young folks that think life is suppose to be perfect and the mere thought of not is giving them mental anguish and physical pain is laughable.

I wonder how quick his back would heel if he was traded to a team in Cali, as he originally demanded?

Im gonna reserve judgement on Ben.

I dont want to get into how everyone got shit they do they dont want to do, etc.

The way Ben acting isnt normal. And so im not gonna hold him to normal peoples standards.

Dude might have clinical levels of anxiety.

I personally dont know.

Im not clearing him of judgement either.

Im just saying Im reserving judgement.

If it turns out hes been faking all this, then all criticism gonna be valid.

If it turns out hes diagnosed with clinical levels of some shit, then Ill respect it.

Mental health aint no joke and Im not gonna sit here and say why he not getting help.

For all we know, he been talking to a therapist this whole time.

Too much speculation for my liking.

I dont want to get into how everyone got shit they do they dont want to do, etc.

The way Ben acting isnt normal. And so im not gonna hold him to normal peoples standards.

I personally dont know.

If it turns out hes diagnosed with clinical levels of some shit, then Ill respect it.

Mental health aint no joke and Im not gonna sit here and say why he not getting help.

reservoir-dogs.gif

Cool. But he shouldn't get paid to sit out the season while he deals with anxiety.

He would have a much better leg to stand on if he wasn't talking mental health out 1 side of his mouth, all the while demanding his money out the other.

Woke up from sleep Sunday morning with a sore back and already knew that he wasn't gonna be able to play Monday night. All the treatments that could have been done during that time. FOH

(Although I don't think he shoulda been playing anyways lol)

Last edited:

I personally dont know.

I get it.

I said in the another thread a while back how long are you willing to deal with a person that has mental issues before you say fuck them and leave them.

Do you apply this line of thinking in everything? Because you can trace literally everything back to some type of mental issues. I’m talking from violence to sexual crimes can all be linked back to your mental.

Look at folks like Trump, Ben Carson and Brittany Renner. I’m pretty sure mental issues play a huge role in how they act

Back