Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

@AZTG they legitimately wasted a year and a half of Obis career. Dude is getting chants in Washington. I've heard Obi chants in almsot every city.

Welp Tyler has elevated to the point where it doesn’t even make sense to include him in a trade for a star

Gonna be the Tyler and Bam show in 2 years

@AZTG they legitimately wasted a year and a half of Obis career. Dude is getting chants in Washington. I've heard Obi chants in almsot every city.

Kid been balling man.

Not saying some shit like he gonna be a star in this league.

But def saying hes played so good as a starter, that he deserves his chance next season

Just took the lead with 3 minutes to go in the third was down 17. Regardless the outcome based off what I’ve seen at full health we could blow out the Nets once we get healthy and get back to our defensive identity. Brooklyn’s defense is atrocious lol. I could see them gettin bounced in 5 or 6 easy, even by a suspect Miami.

IQ with 23 10 and 6 Obi with 35

6-9 from 3 love seeing these kids play well. Randle gotta get the fuck outta here

Also 10-6 over the last 16.

Just hoping they taking the step, and this continues into next season.

Obi getting all this confidence before seasons end will be great for him while he doing his summer workouts

GG

Rockets gonna be a problem with a couple more lotto picks and a coach that actually knows what he's doing.

Back