Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

No bs, I think the Knicks are ready for next year if they get rid of Randle.

Obi been ballin, RJ been ballin, IQ been ballin

Get rid of Randle and Fournier, get Rose back, let the youngins play.

Knicks aint gon be contenders or nothing, but I think we'll push to be around a .500 team next year and sneak in between 6-10.

They 9-6 the last 15 games. Hopefully this carries into next season.

You have to fire Thibs

“Westbrook was a bad basketball fit, but team insiders insist the personality fit, alongside the often passive-aggressive [LeBron] James and nonconfrontational coach Frank Vogel, was even worse," writes Shelburne.

Talking tv heads keep claimin this is the most disappointing lakers season.

Did they forget about the kobe, shaq, karl malone n GP season

2013 team better too.

Played way more competitive. This team got blitzed first quarter and quit many nights
Going into the season people knew this shit wasn’t going to work with Russ and the old players

Getting Dwight was a huge deal since he was the best C in the league at the time and Nash while over the hill should’ve been a great connector for the whole team

not to mention Gasol

Going into the season people knew this shit wasn’t going to work with Russ and the old players

Getting Dwight was a huge deal since he was the best C in the league at the time and Nash while over the hill should’ve been a great connector for the whole team

not to mention Gasol
As a watcher of 82 games in 13 and this year it’s not even close.

Preseason opinions are thrown out. Both had odds. Who agreed with said odds are moot.

I can’t even recall a game this season where they kicked someone ass start to finish. 13 blew out bunch of teams. And actually was decent when all the guys played. This year team would get waxed on nights when all the big 3 played.

Back