Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Its funny whoever tweeted this probably didn't even watch the game and just checked the box score

Yeah Harden wasn't great by any means but he was doing a great job playmaking and wasnt the reason they lost

The bench and Tobias Harris taking 8 shots in 38 minutes and getting absolutely destroyed by Pascal Siakam was much more of a problem

Thybullle makes great hustle plays and defends well but he ain't no lock down defender and he doesn't even get enough minutes to be nowhere near any DPOY lists.

Plus im not convinced yall better with Thybulle in crunch time of a playoff game.

Regular season is one thing.

But in the playoffs teams gonna play zone and leave Thybulle wide open and double Embiid and Harden.

Lets see if Thybulle can hit enough shots to not be a liability

Plus im not convinced yall better with Thybulle in crunch time of a playoff game.

Regular season is one thing.

But in the playoffs teams gonna play zone and leave Thybulle wide open and double Embiid and Harden.

Lets see if Thybulle can hit enough shots to not be a liability
I'm in the minority but I would like to see Tobias at SF and Reed at PF.

(this is a better rebounding and better shooting lineup and can put Tobias in some favorable matchups during switches)
Harden
Maxey
Embiid
Tobias
Reed

As for the bench

(mix and matched accordingly)
Thybulle
Greene
Shake
Korkmaz
Jordan

I'm in the minority but I would like to see Tobias at SF and Reed at PF.

(this is a better rebounding and better shooting lineup and can put Tobias in some favorable matchups during switches)
Harden
Maxey
Embiid
Tobias
Reed

As for the bench

(mix and matched accordingly)
Thybulle
Greene
Shake
Korkmaz
Jordan

Hopefully Doc will put the best lineups out thete according to the teams yall see, instead of being hardheaded and living and dying with his starters.

We know what Doc gon do though

No point in a buyout for russ

there’s nowhere he can go and make a positive impact enough to make a team contend so why lose the money?

No bs, I think the Knicks are ready for next year if they get rid of Randle.

Obi been ballin, RJ been ballin, IQ been ballin

Get rid of Randle and Fournier, get Rose back, let the youngins play.

Knicks aint gon be contenders or nothing, but I think we'll push to be around a .500 team next year and sneak in between 6-10.

They 9-6 the last 15 games. Hopefully this carries into next season.

No bs, I think the Knicks are ready for next year if they get rid of Randle.

Obi been ballin, RJ been ballin, IQ been ballin

Get rid of Randle and Fournier, get Rose back, let the youngins play.

Knicks aint gon be contenders or nothing, but I think we'll push to be around a .500 team next year and sneak in between 6-10.

They 9-6 the last 15 games. Hopefully this carries into next season.

A lot better when the young guys are allowed to play and the ball is in sticking in Randles hands

I actually understand yall giving him that contract even thought there was a high probability that it could come back to haunt yall...but it still had to been done

The Knicks dont have any real direction or vision but they arent as bad as Washington or Sacramento because I actually think yall have higher aspirations and have a much easier path to getting back on track once Randle is out the picture

Back