Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

I hope RJ knee is good though I'm hoping he just needs rest and nothing structural.

The Hawks overall had a disappointing season, but they been good the 2nd half of the season.

Wont be surprised if they win a few games and become hard out in the first round

Them too. @ChicagoFigure holding down the fort. @Maywood never really set tripped. @Elzo69Renaissance disappeared. Damn shame what happened to @Chi-Town B but he been down before. I taught him better than this. He gon come back stronger. 💯

I've seen us had high seasons throughout and I've seen us have bad seasons throughout. I've never witnessed both in the same season, I don't know how to react to this

Fam….the shit y’all say don’t even make sense. When you missing a all-star center, a 20 ppg scorer, and A ROTY down the stretch there’s no such thing as keeping the same energy. And if I don’t come I here after every loss and explain that to ya’ll I’m a front runner to? Respectfully….Eat a Dick.

Top 4 team in the east and none of our best players have reached there prime yet…regardless.

#YouNiggazDontMakeTheRules
#WhoYa’llThinkY’alliz??
#RegardlessNoneOfYallTeamsWinningShit
#WeEitherGonMakeThePlayoffs
#OrGetOur1stRoundPickBackFromIndiana
#Regardless

Back