Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Another solid performance in defeat tonight, was actually hoping we won just because of how good the game was and how well we were playing

Scoot balled out and has been pretty consistent for awhile, I really hope he's turned the corner because I would love for Porter Jr and Jalen Green to be our backcourt of the future but he has to stay focused and keep his mind right

Really like what I see from Jalen Green in regards to the defensive effort despite having long ways to go on that end

Josh Christopher was big off the bench tonight too...think he might end up being a top ten player from this draft class when we look back in a couple of years

I've seen us had high seasons throughout and I've seen us have bad seasons throughout. I've never witnessed both in the same season, I don't know how to react to this
You stopped being humble

Yo that dude on nba tv is so fucking corny i want to throw my tv out the window and jump out the window and elbow drop it
Not the nigga that be explaining the rules of the play in?

I can't stand that nigga.

IQ with 23 10 and 6 Obi with 35

6-9 from 3 love seeing these kids play well. Randle gotta get the fuck outta here
Obi looks like he's finding his rhythm and IQ had a great homecoming game I'm glad he got another double double. Y'all have a long term point guard

Back