Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

The package is stanky unless the cavs completely miss the playoffs, and i still think in division trades are garbage too

They got a first round pick and two second round picks....one of those second round picks is the Houston pick which is going to be really good

Pacers made out like some bandits in both the Levert and Sabonis trade

They got a first round pick and two second round picks....one of those second round picks is the Houston pick which is going to be really good

Pacers made out like some bandits in both the Levert and Sabonis trade
I didn't know it was a Houston pick, but the pacers are gonna trick it off. I personally don't like in division trades that's where it stems from

This how I know you off base

You hinging how good the trade is based on the Cavs making the playoffs

You got 3 picks and a decent sized expiring contract and you said it’s a L
Dawg I'm speaking from the perspective of my squad. All of our trades were with the western conference, we haven't had an in division trade since the swap with the nets. I personally don't want to see a player 4 times. I'll give u the 1st round pick but an expiring contract and multiple second rounders ain't moving me for a treadmill team

lol it was a stinky package for Caris from the standpoint of a celtics fan?

CB351666-8AA7-4765-804C-D1618F2731D0.gif

Don’t insult my intelligence Ax lol

Now you wanna act like having additional 2nd rounders don’t help as sweeteners in future trades and as far as flexibility for cheaper players to develop for a rebuilding team like the pacers

The first round pick and 17 mil extra in cap space for a guy who’s never been even a 2nd option consistently on good teams makes even better lmao

Now you wanna lean in on the division stuff You’re done B

Last edited:
lol it was a stinky package for Caris from the standpoint of a celtics fan?

View attachment 802769

Don’t insult my intelligence Ax lol

Now you wanna act like having additional 2nd rounders don’t help as sweeteners in future trades and as far as flexibility for cheaper players to develop for a rebuilding team like the pacers

The first round pick and 17 mil extra in cap space for a guy who’s never been even a 2nd option consistently on good teams makes even better lmao

You’re done B
Lmao when the Pacers barely improve from this trade in 2 years keep this same energy. My point from the deadline and today still stands i don't agree with in division trades. I told u the same thing when u thought u were getting PJ Washington.

Lmao when the Pacers barely improve from this trade in 2 years keep this same energy. My point from the deadline and today still stands i don't agree with in division trades. I told u the same thing when u thought u were getting PJ Washington.
Now you wanna spin it lmao

You made multiple posts after the trade and didn’t even mention shit about the division but you know what you did mention?

BEA448DA-4C71-46BD-878B-3889F63DB7EA.jpeg 255ED398-0B5B-4D8D-AA2A-B586652A38B9.jpeg

I’d rather you just admit you overrate the value of Caris Levert. Stop lying to me

Lol i think the pacers got a horrible package back in the levert deal that slightly changes since they fleeced the kings for Haliburton. And the pacers are a distant 13th place that's not comparable to the Hornets giving a rotation player to an alleged top 3 team in the east. Pretty sure the Hornets don't want anyone on your roster for PJ either. No need to catch feelings because i don't agree with an in division fleecing lol
This was another post from February 8th that u conveniently left out lmao

Screenshot_20220327-145715.png

Nigga wanna lie on my name and dip. The pacers have been horrible we haven't seen the benefits from this trade yet. I NEVER liked in division trades you have no valid point mawfucka

i get where you coming from about in division and even conference trades but sadly (lol) I agree with @Sony Montana that the Pacers clearly won the trade with the Cavs.

Caris is solid but not worth what they traded and the poor guy can’t stay healthy

Last edited:
Back