Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Word. Which would still be a disappointing season. I had the Knicks finishing like 2 games above .500

But shiit, still in a regular season we would be pushing for the 8th seed. But were somehow 5 games from the 10th seed.
Might be the play in at work

charlotte and the hawks would’ve normally given up by now

Should've just stayed with the coaching job and kept his foot in the door.
I want to agree but if the guy really wants to just play basketball I mean I guess

I mean dell demps went from GM to assistant coach so I guess you just gotta let guys take the step back to do what they really wanna do

I think its more years of being trash at work. All these teams got decent to good young talent.

I cant say its the play in cause the west dont got that

For the hawks and Knicks it's just the symptom of poorly run franchises. Both teams thought they were better than they were.

I still laugh at trey young in preseason saying something to the effect of them not being worried about the regular season and being focused on the playoffs. I knew as soon as he said that it was gonna come back and punch them in the mouth.

The Knicks blew their wad NH on some niggas that have never moved the needle anywhere and didn't fit the style of play instead of focusing on development of Randle, barret, quickley and trying to build on it with more young guys.

Both teams coached by guys clearly better suited to be assistant coaches.

He was your star in the best year of his life

It makes sense it just didn’t work out

the good thing is y’all aren’t stuck anywhere

I never liked that deal dude showed up with no crowds then very mect season ol boy racking up 100k in fines lol. Not going to post games and getting kicked out of games. RJ had to answer for all that

Knicks mistake was trying to build around Randle

No it was thinking the job was almost done and that they just needed to add a couple pieces. It takes time.

Beta spoke Fournier to the Knicks into existence. 🤣 every time he said it I said that shit would be a bust if it ever happened.

Knicks should have held flexibility while touching relevance and pouncing on the right player at the right time. No patience over there tho.

No it was thinking the job was almost done and that they just needed to add a couple pieces. It takes time.

Beta spoke Fournier to the Knicks into existence. 🤣 every time he said it I said that shit would be a bust if it ever happened.

Knicks should have held flexibility while touching relevance and pouncing on the right player at the right time. No patience over there tho.

What's funny I don't hate Ev he's been doing OK lately. I'd be ok keeping him if he was off the bench. Deal was way to overpaid though lol.

Back