Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Anyway I'm hoping we extend this winning streak to 6 we need to get revenge on the wolves since nowell and knight fucked us up last time. If we win and the sixers lose we're the new 1 seed

i get where you coming from about in division and even conference trades but sadly (lol) I agree with @Sony Montana that the Pacers clearly won the trade with the Cavs.

Caris is solid but not worth what they traded and the poor guy can’t stay healthy
Yeah once i saw it was a rockets pick i said it was better then expected. He posted the Cavs record and Levert's stats and i said that's not fair since Allen is out. I might have "overrated" levert but we haven't even seen who the pacers have picked yet so iont know why beta taking victory lapse for such a mediocre squad

Just posted a screenshot from February 8th mentioning that i don't agree with in division trades. Shut the fuck up and focus on your bum ass team sliding down the standings. After my workout on Wednesday I'm on your scalp in this thread lls
Is February 8th when the trade happened? I already said that wasn’t your initial point. You showing a post days later supports that it wasn’t your initial point

Lol @ after my workout

Is February 8th when the trade happened? I already said that wasn’t your initial point. You showing a post days later supports that it wasn’t your initial point

Lol @ after my workout
Lol i work out with the kids i coached after school i might miss the 1st quarter but im on your scalp

lol nigga said I was bored and he was focused on the Celtics and wolves game when they didn’t play until hours later

:lol10:

Fraud
Lol dawg i explained the reason why i was focused on the game, we have a chance for 1st place. I gave 0 fucks about the cavs/pacers trade and u brought it up today outta nowhere. I provided screen shots to prove u wrong now you're scrambling and name calling lls

Lol dawg i explained the reason why i was focused on the game, we have a chance for 1st place. I gave 0 fucks about the cavs/pacers trade and u brought it up today outta nowhere. I provided screen shots to prove u wrong now you're scrambling and name calling lls
It’s cool man I’ll let you live

enjoy the game

You would be in the play in in the west as the 9th seed

Word. Which would still be a disappointing season. I had the Knicks finishing like 2 games above .500

But shiit, still in a regular season we would be pushing for the 8th seed. But were somehow 5 games from the 10th seed.

Back