Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

The game starting to slow down for him!! I wonder will he try and bulk up a bit in the off season and if so will it hurt his athleticism a lot?

I have a lot of faith (barring injuries) dude is gonna be really good and Sengun is gonna be a good player also. Still not happy the Spurs didn't draft Alperen. SMH

That'd going to be the biggest priority for him this offseason, adding some muscle and working on his body and frame

Probably what I like the most though was even when he was going through his struggles offensively he was still competing on defense(despite being bad) and was trying to make the hustle plays.

We havent done a good job of developing him over the season but this summer is going to be crucial

Axel and chitown thought it was terrible what the pacers got for Levert

Caris shooting 41%FG, 33%3PT, 63%FT while averaging

12.6 ppg and 3.4 assists as the Cavs fall to the play in

Shit if Dragic doesnt sign back this off-season BK should grab up Rubio. If he can stay on the court that would be a steal.

That boy Jaxon Hayes season might be over

His ex is suing him for assault

Did she press charges or she just suing? Some teams will still rock with him as long as there's not a criminal charge and conviction for it.

See Terrance Davis, and Demarcus cousins.

Did she press charges or she just suing? Some teams will still rock with him as long as there's not a criminal charge and conviction for it.

See Terrance Davis, and Demarcus cousins.

She's suing a majority of the charges have been dropped i don't think hes completely innocent but she said she was thrown down steps in drug induced stupor because he was upset about her putting his dogs somewhere he didn't like or some shit

But there's no pictures or anything the cops who arrested him got pictures of them being g bruised up from arresting him shit seems sus jackson hayes ain't nobody the league would go above and beyond to protect also she's a "Instagram model" clout chasing demons

She's suing a majority of the charges have been dropped i don't think hes completely innocent but she said she was thrown down steps in drug induced stupor because he was upset about her putting his dogs somewhere he didn't like or some shit

But there's no pictures or anything the cops who arrested him got pictures of them being g bruised up from arresting him shit seems sus jackson hayes ain't nobody the league would go above and beyond to protect also she's a "Instagram model" clout chasing demons

Yeah if the charges been dropped the league isn't going to do anything. It will just be team to team basis. Some teams put more weight behind character issues and off court drama and don't want it come teams don't care.

Axel and chitown thought it was terrible what the pacers got for Levert

Caris shooting 41%FG, 33%3PT, 63%FT while averaging

12.6 ppg and 3.4 assists as the Cavs fall to the play in
I did but I'm not going to say that deal was a win for the pacers. I don't think blaming levert for their slide is fair since Jarrett Allen has been hurt, but u were trying for a gotcha moment with me and failed again

Back