Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Heats ain't been the same sine Mad Max came in and crushed the buildings.

FOlJw4kVcAMb-F2

I didn't know you wanted to tank I kinda hope yall pass the Lakers and leave em out of the play in

We need talent. I like that some of the younger guys are getting better but I would love it if we can pick in the top 5 or higher in a draft.

While it would be crazy seeing the Lakers not make the play in I don't want that to happen at the expense of us picking in the teens again

Last edited:
Mawfuckas wanted to mock me cuz i said they were 3-4 in their last 7 and they went and got themselves a 4 game home losing streak.

We need talent. I like that some of the younger guys are getting better but I don't would love it if we can pick in the top 5 or higher in a draft.

While it would be crazy seeing the Lakers not make the play in I don't want that to happen at the expense of us picking in the teens again
I understand what you're saying, Murray, keldon and Poetl are good foundation pieces but yall need another explosive scorer

The game starting to slow down for him!! I wonder will he try and bulk up a bit in the off season and if so will it hurt his athleticism a lot?

I have a lot of faith (barring injuries) dude is gonna be really good and Sengun is gonna be a good player also. Still not happy the Spurs didn't draft Alperen. SMH

Thats all I'm waiting for you tell hes an extreme he can do anything he wants on the court and his motor is crazy he really plays like he's in 2k tho that shit funny to me

Once again an allegation about to derail someone's career
I'm waiting and seeing as usual but apparently, the earlier arrest in the season was actually surrounding an incident that night involving her which is why the police was called

Pelicans might shut him down cause it's not looking good if the things she alleges happened the way she says they did

Back