Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

lol I’m just telling you their thought process

Porzingis can “help” Beal sign and stay but if he doesn’t the wizards are still fine

My point is he really don't want to stay. Beal was signing even if we didn't get Porzingas. Everything for Beal is about getting that max contract. He just need a reason to not look like the bad guy and the yearly Porzingas injury is going to give him that reason to demand a trade.

Players should know their roles regardless. How Dinwiddie not know his role? Shit like that don't make sense.

3 season is a lot of time but it's not at the same time. Knowing Leonsis as long as wizards turning a profit he wouldn't give a fuck it they went 0-82
I wasn’t referring to dinwiddie when I said that.

I mean Rui, Deni, Bryant, Gafford, bertans, trez etc

When you have that many guys of similar skill level with constantly changing mins how are you going to have a proper pecking order and a defined role?

Dinwiddie was supposed to be a 2nd banana offensive initiator/scorer coming off a torn ACL on a new team

Come on man..

My point is he really don't want to stay. Beal was signing even if we didn't get Porzingas. Everything for Beal is about getting that max contract. He just need a reason to not look like the bad guy and the yearly Porzingas injury is going to give him that reason to demand a trade.
I know this as well

The wizards also wanted to get off of dinwiddie and having kristaps on the roster already and a way to upgrade the roster helps post trade

I wasn’t referring to dinwiddie when I said that.

I mean Rui, Deni, Bryant, Gafford, bertans, trez etc

When you have that many guys of similar skill level with constantly changing mins how are you going to have a proper pecking order and a defined role?

Dinwiddie was supposed to be a 2nd banana offensive initiator/scorer coming off a torn ACL on a new team

Come on man..

Dinwiddie said himself that he didn't know his role. That is why I said that not that it had anything to do with what you said.

Bryant got a CD-DNP the other day with Harrell and Bertans gone. Gafford still not getting consistent minutes with those players gone as well. The shit don't make sense.

Dinwiddie said himself that he didn't know his role. That is why I said that not that it had anything to do with what you said.

Bryant got a CD-DNP the other day with Harrell and Bertans gone. Gafford still not getting consistent minutes with those players gone as well. The shit don't make sense.
Random Day in Dec:

599729EE-020A-4529-8AC7-6BAE1FA68A9F.jpeg

Last night

0F9BB608-B72C-4AC4-9958-4C32D2E09D91.jpeg

Yeah I mean it’s not like we were opposing sides

Just really give Wes Unseld a break

100% true

I want to but some frustration for the bullshit his daddy was on is involved in that as well.

Kids shouldn't have to suffer for the sins for their father but in sports the rules different LLS

Ain’t no fun when the rabbit got the kente gun

The fuck is wrong with you
200.gif

Back