Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Probably trying to secure the best pick possible. Fuck yall look like pushing for a play in with no beal? Secure another lotto pick and hit. Once beal gets the bag this summer the wizards are officially on the clock.

That would make sense but that ain't what they was doing. These niggas traded for Porzingas, Beal went out and the plan switched let Porzingas and Kuzma lead them to the play-in game or playoffs.

Well you know what? Iā€™ll concede and believe you on this stuff. But give homie a shot itā€™s his first season

I would like but shit get wild when you don't see any progression regardless of the losing. These niggas from game to game either stagnant or regressing.

That would make sense but that ain't what they was doing. These niggas traded for Porzingas, Beal went out and the plan switched let Porzingas and Kuzma lead them to the play-in game or playoffs.
Hmm I disagree

I think they really were trying to get rid of dinwiddie who was killing them and found a way to ā€œupgradeā€ to potentially help keep Beal

I would like but shit get wild when you don't see any progression regardless of the losing. These niggas from game to game either stagnant or regressing.
Rotation is out of whack you have too many guys who can play but not very well but also on the same level as everyone else

You then added Porzingis to Bryant, kuzma, and Gafford

Better take Beal and porzingis and bundle up Rui, someone else, and a pick for a another guy.

Plus Kuz? You guys are fine man

I forgot who said it but they said....

If you have talent and you're not winning or progressing. Your team has a coaching issue. If your team doesn't have talent then it's a GM issue.

So with your comment you feel it's a coaching issue.

I forgot who said it but they said....

If you have talent and you're not winning or progressing. Your team has a coaching issue. If your team doesn't have talent then it's a GM issue.

So with your comment you feel it's a coaching issue.
I feel like itā€™s a roster issue

Itā€™s hard to win with a changing roster, that has a litany of young players mixed in with vets and then too many pieces (some redundant) to never have a set roster with players knowing their role

For a coach in his first ever season

He should be given 3 seasons before you want to fire him

Yes they did want to get rid of Dinwiddie. LLS Beal ain't staying that nigga signing that max deal and as soon as Porzingas has his yearly injury Beal immediately going to demand a trade.
lol Iā€™m just telling you their thought process

Porzingis can ā€œhelpā€ Beal sign and stay but if he doesnā€™t the wizards are still fine

I feel like itā€™s a roster issue

Itā€™s hard to win with a changing roster, that has a litany of young players mixed in with vets and then too many pieces (some redundant) to never have a set roster with players knowing their role

For a coach in his first ever season

He should be given 3 seasons before you want to fire him

Players should know their roles regardless. How Dinwiddie not know his role? Shit like that don't make sense.

3 season is a lot of time but it's not at the same time. Knowing Leonsis as long as wizards turning a profit he wouldn't give a fuck it they went 0-82

Back