Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Wasn’t the argument though

Russ says none of them did anything so this trash talk doesn’t bother him (a lie that it doesn’t bother him, but the logic tracks)

Pat responds with his team stats. And clearly asks Russ is it about team stats or individual.

Russ has had more success at both. Not that hard to understand

Pile on Russ so blinding that 2+2= 7? Let me know

Russ says none of them did anything so this trash talk doesn’t bother him (a lie that it doesn’t bother him, but the logic tracks)

Pat responds with his team stats. And clearly asks Russ is it about team stats or individual.

Russ has had more success at both. Not that hard to understand

Pile on Russ so blinding that 2+2= 7? Let me know
Watch your tone sonny

Pat Bev isn’t arguing that he is more accomplished than Russ. So you saying Russ had more success at both is irrelevant. Russ simply they haven’t done anything.

Pat is saying he has done something as he replies with team success and saying I thought it was a team sport?

Those constant losses getting to your head?

Atleast we both agree that Russ lying like he don’t care

Get Wes Unseld jr the fuck out of my city. This experiment should be over. Tommy Sheppard can get the fuck on as well

2 fucking generations fucking up the same got damn team. At least his daddy won us the 1 and only championship we got.
Nah he’s cool man it’s a roster thing at this point

Just clean it up in the offseason

Watch your tone sonny

Pat Bev isn’t arguing that he is more accomplished than Russ. So you saying Russ had more success at both is irrelevant. Russ simply they haven’t done anything.

Pat is saying he has done something as he replies with team success and saying I thought it was a team sport?

Those constant losses getting to your head?

Atleast we both agree that Russ lying like he don’t care

IF TIMMY HAS TWO APPLES!
1647525076556.jpeg

That’s what I thought lol
Nah, I tried to stop the embarrassment lol

Bev brings up PAST TEAM SUCCESS as a rebuttal. In response to Russ saying his reason he “doesn’t care”

So if Russ’ PAST TEAM SUCCESS is still superior. What does that say to Russ’ point??? N o t h I n g

He didn’t say we have a better record than you this year. HE brought up past shit lmaooo

School.Homework.Parent_homework_strategies.Article.7006.father_son_reading-3.jpg

Nah, I tried to stop the embarrassment lol

Bev brings up PAST TEAM SUCCESS as a rebuttal. In response to Russ saying his reason he “doesn’t care”

So if Russ’ PAST TEAM SUCCESS is still superior. What does that say to Russ’ point??? N o t h I n g

He didn’t say we have a better record than you this year. HE brought up past shit lmaooo

School.Homework.Parent_homework_strategies.Article.7006.father_son_reading-3.jpg
If Russ says they haven’t done anything before in the league in the past and Bev says well actually I have, how does russ’ point stay valid?

In a couple weeks the squad will be whole again for the first time in a long time and we'll see what happens. If the standings stay how it is y'all going home first round
Lol u think lonzo and pat Williams are stopping this? Shit worry about holding off the cavs and raptors in the standings before a playoff matchup y'all are gonna lose

Lol u think lonzo and pat Williams are stopping this? Shit worry about holding off the cavs and raptors in the standings before a playoff matchup y'all are gonna lose
Still got one more against y'all I believe, we'll see how it goes. Boston ain't nothing anyone concerned with

Back