Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

What do you want to see out of him? I admittedly haven’t seen a wizards game in quite some time

Some structure, players being held accountable, good rotations when subbing players. Using time outs well before shit gets out of hand, motivating the players.

As a die hard wizards I wish I could say the same. Team makes me feel like a fucking junkie. I know they ain't no good but I keep fucking with them anyway.

These niggas look like the bad news bears of the nba

Some structure, players being held accountable, good rotations when subbing players. Using time outs well before shit gets out of hand, motivating the players.

As a die hard wizards I wish I could say the same. Team makes me feel like a fucking junkie. I know they ain't no good but I keep fucking with them anyway.

These niggas look like the bad news bears of the nba
Well you know what? I’ll concede and believe you on this stuff. But give homie a shot it’s his first season

Nah it's bigger than the roster. Shit he doing doesn't make sense. The team been checked out.

Probably trying to secure the best pick possible. Fuck yall look like pushing for a play in with no beal? Secure another lotto pick and hit. Once beal gets the bag this summer the wizards are officially on the clock.

If Russ says they haven’t done anything before in the league in the past and Bev says well actually I have, how does russ’ point stay valid?

Your using anything before literally. You know damn well anything before is “anything of note” is what he’s getting at. So once again if your rebuttal still doesn’t compare. . . . .

I’ll use one of your favorites. Say Game next album is dookie. Then let’s Say Glasses Malone dissed The Game the day after. And niggas ask Game does it affect you and he says no, because GM hasn’t did anything before.

& Glasses goes “ I dropped 3 albums!!, did tours for 15 years straight!!!” And Game not only has more albums but more notable ones and had bigger tours…..

1647526649345.gif

Your using anything before literally. You know damn well anything before is “anything of note” is what he’s getting at. So once again if your rebuttal still doesn’t compare. . . . .

I’ll use one of your favorites. Say Game next album is dookie. Then let’s Say Glasses Malone dissed The Game the day after. And niggas ask Game does it affect you and he says no, because GM hasn’t did anything before.

& Glasses goes “ I dropped 3 albums!!, did tours for 15 years straight!!!” And Game not only has more albums but more notable ones and had bigger tours…..

View attachment 794816

I see what you’re saying…

Russ hasn’t even won in this league himself though so Idk where he gets off like he has some championship pedigree or is even looked at as a winning player

Fans of glasses Malone could argue he’s successful in his own right and he’s doing fine in the grand scheme so his opinion Is valid too

This is like telling someone Ryan hollins’ opinion doesn’t matter because he was ass. If he knows basketball like anyone else and played it matters just the same as a…Jalen rose for example

Back