Welcome To aBlackWeb

2021/22 NBA Season Thread

Towns surpassing Gobert as the 3rd best center in the league has been as pleasant surprise this season....Happy dude is finally finding some success and getting some recognition, been fan of his game forever
His rep took a hit the past 2 seasons or so

he’s having a renaissance as far as having fans around the league

Never stopped being a great player but he’s unlocked a higher level I think mentally

His rep took a hit the past 2 seasons or so

he’s having a renaissance as far as having fans around the league

Never stopped being a great player but he’s unlocked a higher level I think mentally

I agree

Have to give Chris Finch credit too for empowering him and helping him unlock some of his game that had always been there

He wont win coach of the year but he's been very good since he took over in Minnesota

I agree

Have to give Chris Finch credit too for empowering him and helping him unlock some of his game that had always been there

He wont win coach of the year but he's been very good since he took over in Minnesota

the decision to not hire vanterpool seems to be working out for them. Not saying it would’ve been bad but luckily it didn’t bite them in the ass

Wolves just need to keep this squad and coach and just wait for Edwards and they should have a pretty decent little era with maybe a few playoff wins and series wins

Back