Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

Shannon was an point talking about Lamar Jackson.

What the Lamar Jackson fanboys gonna say about this.

I like Lamar but he has serious flaws and it's never his fault

It's a joke, the fact that Shannon feels the need to preface his statements with... its about his play not character, "i'm not trying to put the brother down".

Should go without saying but there's too many emotional men out 'ere.

Shannon was an point talking about Lamar Jackson.

What the Lamar Jackson fanboys gonna say about this.

I like Lamar but he has serious flaws and it's never his fault

My boys always talk Lamar up and I have to be the bearer of bad news. This is my argument everytime. He will put up good regular season numbers. But he not gonna win in playoffs until the passing aspect of his game develops further.
Playoff teams are usually sound, discipline teams that dont beat themselves. This means he will face teams that are not gonna let him run loose n dare him to throw. Until he can prove he can beat good teams from the pocket, Baltimore not winning or gettin to super bowl

I don't get why honestly. I might not be familiar enough with the situation though. Why does he want to leave again?

I don’t think he wants to leave. I think his people are leaking shit through the media to get the Texans to fire Jack Easterby. Deshaun “allegedly” is upset because the owner told him he’d keep him in the loop and value his opinions when it came to the hiring of the gm and coach.

He didn’t wanna be blindsided by moves like when O’Brien trade Hopkins.

He wanted to choose the gm.

no player should have that power.

he’s to blame 100%. He literally just signed to play there

Man, that's what I thought it was basically. People are up here talking about he'd be a martyr, and the fans and players would turn on the organization though. Texans aren't a good organization, but they haven't really done shit to him have they? I don't understand all the sympathy.

I don’t think he wants to leave. I think his people are leaking shit through the media to get the Texans to fire Jack Easterby. Deshaun “allegedly” is upset because the owner told him he’d keep him in the loop and value his opinions when it came to the hiring of the gm and coach.

He didn’t wanna be blindsided by moves like when O’Brien trade Hopkins.

With all due respect to him, he hasn't earned enough stripes to try to boss up like that. He feels like he's not being heard enough in the coach and GM hiring process? Ok... and?

And wasn't Hopkins pushing to be traded?

With all due respect to him, he hasn't earned enough stripes to try to boss up like that. He feels like he's not being heard enough in the coach and GM hiring process? Ok... and?

Hopkins wanted a new contract and knew the Texans wasn’t gonna give him one. That plus the fact that him and o brien butted heads was enough for him to get moved.

Man, that's what I thought it was basically. People are up here talking about he'd be a martyr, and the fans and players would turn on the organization though. Texans aren't a good organization, but they haven't really done shit to him have they? I don't understand all the sympathy.

Why do you all keep saying this? How many of you actually read the articles? Deshaun did not want to choose the GM, he wanted to be involved in the process because he feels it is responsibility as a leader on the team. And it isn't just Deshaun who felt that way. Andre Johnson was supposed to be in on the process too and they hired a search firm to get candidates. But they lied to everyone that was supposed to be involded and just went ahead and hired a guy who Jack Easterby is familiar with and most people in that organization don't trust Jack, they feel he is a snake and he has no experience building a team. He was the main reason D-hop was traded but Deshaun just took it..

This is the deal....they have someone incompetent running the team, the fans know it, former players know it and the press knows it....They have been calling for him tom be fire and Cal McNair won't do it....That is where the frustration comes from....and I don't blame him for not wanting to waste his career....Deshaun legitimately wants to win and has a ton of respect from the fan base, former players and the members of that organization....

Its Cal McNair thats fuckin up

Why do you all keep saying this? How many of you actually read the articles? Deshaun did not want to choose the GM, he wanted to be involved in the process because he feels it is responsibility as a leader on the team. And it isn't just Deshaun who felt that way. Andre Johnson was supposed to be in on the process too and they hired a search firm to get candidates. But they lied to everyone that was supposed to be involded and just went ahead and hired a guy who Jack Easterby is familiar with and most people in that organization don't trust Jack, they feel he is a snake and he has no experience building a team. He was the main reason D-hop was traded but Deshaun just took it..

This is the deal....they have someone incompetent running the team, the fans know it, former players know it and the press knows it....They have been calling for him tom be fire and Cal McNair won't do it....That is where the frustration comes from....and I don't blame him for not wanting to waste his career....Deshaun legitimately wants to win and has a ton of respect from the fan base, former players and the members of that organization....

Its Cal McNair thats fuckin up

A player should not be involved not 1 bit when it comes to picking a gm.

Nigga acting like a GM just gets players. Fuck that. It’s my team. I want somebody I trust making decisions on where my money go

200.gif

Deshaun Watson is the star QB and is the only reason to go see that franchise....

If they don't want to go back to QBs like Matt Schaub, they better work with him

Michael Silver is breaking it down on NFL network right....

It ain't as simple as Deshaun wanting to pick the front office and coach....not nearly that simple

200.gif

Deshaun Watson is the star QB and is the only reason to go see that franchise....

If they don't want to go back to QBs like Matt Schaub, they better work with him

Michael Silver is breaking it down on NFL network right....

It ain't as simple as Deshaun wanting to pick the front office and coach....not nearly that simple

What did michael silver say

Back