Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

Watson wit the power. No trade clause ftw. Bruh pretty much got final say on where he wanna go. Ether.

So realistically... where does Watson wanna go? Chicago? Miami? Fuck.. New England? Might as well throw the Saints in that shit too, tho they’d have to clear a lot of cap. It’s as close to a NBA trade type situation the NFL has ever had & it’s entertaining as fuck lol.

as a franchise level player I def want to have an input on the guy who is responsible for building the roster
They dont nevesarily have to pick my guy or who I suggest. But as a franchise player my thoughts should be considered and I be kept in the loop....I don't think thats too much to ask.

So realistically... where does Watson wanna go? Chicago? Miami? Fuck.. New England? Might as well throw the Saints in that shit too, tho they’d have to clear a lot of cap. It’s as close to a NBA trade type situation the NFL has ever had & it’s entertaining as fuck lol.

Naw, the first NBA trade situation was when Houston gave Cleveland a 2nd RD. pick to take Brock Osweiler's contract in a salary dump

The NFL is really the last owner driven league.

The way everything is set up is to benefit the front office the most and players the least which is crazy because its the on-field product that makes everything work.

NFL will start to become more and more player driven and this will happen more and more.

another aspect that is always prevalent is race. It wouldnt be a non-story but the coverage and feelings about this would be way different if this were a white franchise qb

The NFL is really the last owner driven league.

The way everything is set up is to benefit the front office the most and players the least which is crazy because its the on-field product that makes everything work.

NFL will start to become more and more player driven and this will happen more and more.

another aspect that is always prevalent is race. It wouldnt be a non-story but the coverage and feelings about this would be way different if this were a white franchise qb

Eh, I don't know about that.....The MLB have a strong union, the NBA players know their worth, (don't have enough knowledge on the NHL to comment) and the NFL Union is still weak and some of them are brain washed

Remember, it was just a few years ago that the Steelers o-line shitted on Leveon simply because he wanted to get his money...

NFL will always be owner driven because NFL players are highly replaceable.

it’s so many folks that Is just as good as the person in front them

Josh McDaniels? I mean I guess as long as he bring some of that New England chea-I mean loophole-finding with him

NFL will always be owner driven because NFL players are highly replaceable.

it’s so many folks that Is just as good as the person in front them
Every league is like that bro

it comes down to the unions.

I beleive the NFL is trending that way

These younger guys aint going for the bullshit

Deahaun Watson is exhibit “A” of what the future is

Every league is like that bro

it comes down to the unions.

I beleive the NFL is trending that way

These younger guys aint going for the bullshit

Deahaun Watson is exhibit “A” of what the future is

Naw. Football will never be that.

You can count on 1 hand players that ain’t replaceable.

The life cycle of a player is short so this will never be the case.
Having a say in the GM is laudable to me. Coach, yea. ?

But GM. Fuck no. A GM job ain’t about brining in players. They literally have coaches for that. It’s a reason Dallas so shorty because they have Their GM/Owner signing and drafting and extending contracts to players they like.

Back