Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

It always bothered in that in NFL history it's been so long since two all stars were at boths sides of the field on offense or defense.

Like you can have a Juilo but the otherside is always a rookie or a serviceable guy. Or you can have a Jalen Ramsey and the other guy just be ok.

Teams can have an arron Donald but not have a beast next to him. But on the offense line, a team can have an all star center and guards.

Bruh. wtf are you talkin bout!

This aint madden

He is the fucking OC

thats what he does

hes not the only OC that dont call plays

from what the players say dude pretty much make and install the gameplans it just gets final approval from Andy (which it should)

where is this same smoke for the TE coach that just got hired lmao

Pete Carmichael is the Saints OC and actually was our coach and called plays for 16 games when coach got suspended

Bruh. They would never do that. That would be a public relations nightmare.

They would never sign a big name free agent ever again lol

Fans would be pissed, especially the blk ones.

That would be a HUGE mistake

This ain’t basketball. Players can’t go just anywhere they want and it would work

Yeah that sounds good but watson has the upper hand....if they decide to open the stadium next season and watson doesn't play or he's traded by then well the tickets sales will drop big time and financial the texans will be hurting cap wise due to that huge contract

They'd be alright. Bucs (and probably MIA and Jax...FL teams) play in a half empty stadium all the time, and pay players.

I agree, it's not ideal at all. I just think when push comes to shove HOU is really in the driver's seat.

They can say suck it up... no trade. They can pick where he goes and the deal... if he agrees they got what they chose. If he doesn't he's stuck in HOU.

Bottom line. They can either sign a deal they like, or make him stay. They only take an L if they choose to. Watson can't do shit about being forced to stay. So imo they have the power. Ya, Watson has a no trade clause, but so does the team. He can't trade himself, haha.

Pete Carmichael is the Saints OC and actually was our coach and called plays for 16 games when coach got suspended
Only called plays cause Payton was suspended...so under NORMAL circumstances he is an OC that dont call plays then correct?

Bengals did it to Carson Palmer i think. Nobody really cared.

This ain’t basketball. Players can’t go just anywhere they want and it would work

Adam Schefter jus said this basically a NBA situation.

Of course he cant 100% pick exactly where he wants to go

But odds are they gone try and work out the best situation for both parties....he will give them a list of 5 or so teams and he will go to the one who gives them the most picks.

But its all for none now if they hire Eric B.

I don't get why honestly. I might not be familiar enough with the situation though. Why does he want to leave again?

I don't get how the Texans have no control. Bottom line is they own him as a player. He can do/say what he wants, but the Texans don't really HAVE to do shit.

This here. Dude is mad n he has every right to be. Franchise QBs that are signed for 6 more years dont force trades. Take some time away, do some recruiting n see if u can get a WR to come play w u. If anything they will probably sign whoever he suggest right now

Back