Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

Its bullshit
“Something gotta be up”

yeah

racism

where an OC for one of the most prolific offenses in the past 3 seasons gets passed over

but a fucking TE coach gets a HC job

Im sure he turned down the Detroit job tho. Aint no one wanna go there.

Bad deal for EB, black coaches are already on a short leash, compile that with if Watson goes down with an injury and they suck....

Whooooo boy, in Texas!!!

:lookatthisshit:

I wouldnt take that deal

I don't get how the Texans have no control. Bottom line is they own him as a player. He can do/say what he wants, but the Texans don't really HAVE to do shit.
Yeah that sounds good but watson has the upper hand....if they decide to open the stadium next season and watson doesn't play or he's traded by then well the tickets sales will drop big time and financial the texans will be hurting cap wise due to that huge contract

As Adam Schefter said he has the no trade clause so that gives him the upper hand.

Plus he has won in the court of public opinion. The fans are mostly all on his side.

He can control where he goes, but that's still only if the Texans agree to trade him. I think the Texans can say play for us or never play again of they want to. That's the power position.

Yeah I know

its still just...ya know..off putting...cause the player is still a person ya know

lets say the Texans own his contract

not him

Haha that wording's cool with me. As long as they own his contract, I'd say they're in the more powerful position when it really comes down to it. He can choose where he's traded, but that's still only after the Texans say if he can be traded.

It always bothered in that in NFL history it's been so long since two all stars were at boths sides of the field on offense or defense.

Like you can have a Juilo but the otherside is always a rookie or a serviceable guy. Or you can have a Jalen Ramsey and the other guy just be ok.

Teams can have an arron Donald but not have a beast next to him. But on the offense line, a team can have an all star center and guards.

He can control where he goes, but that's still only if the Texans agree to trade him. I think the Texans can say play for us or never play again of they want to. That's the power position.

Bruh. They would never do that. That would be a public relations nightmare.

They would never sign a big name free agent ever again lol

Fans would be pissed, especially the blk ones.

That would be a HUGE mistake

That bothers me about Kahlill Mack, imagine if it was like the giants..JPP on one end and Strahan on the other. No blitz needed..

westbrook-feature-1.vresize.1024.576.high.28.jpg

Get to the ball...fuck I miss those days

Bruh. They would never do that. That would be a public relations nightmare.

They would never sign a big name free agent ever again lol

Fans would be pissed, especially the blk ones.

That would be a HUGE mistake

They would basically make him a martyr. Lol. Like a 2021 Muhammad Ali

Back