Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In any sport that has a series and not a single game elimination the best team or the team with the matchups in their favor (barring injuries) almost alway wins the series.

I believe outside of 1-16 playoff seeding no matter the conference's it isn't a whole lot (any sport that has playoff series) NBA can do to create parity. It's always going to be the well run or teams who attract talent via free agency that's going to win the championships.

Even in sports where it isn't a playoff series like NCAA football & basketball you still have the same established programs doing most of the winning every year.

Are you this pessimistic over the nets though since they are older and coming off injuries?

since you regard them as contenders
I’m not saying they’re the best team in the league. They are contenders as long as KD is healthy. It’s not a foregone conclusion that they will come out the East.

The Warriors are no longer the best team in the league. Will they still contend? Yes. Is it a foregone conclusion that they will dominate and win the championship? No. Ask this question in 2016/2017/2018....

I’m not saying they’re the best team in the league. They are contenders as long as KD is healthy. It’s not a foregone conclusion that they will come out the East.

The Warriors are no longer the best team in the league. Will they still contend? Yes. Is it a foregone conclusion that they will dominate and win the championship? No. Ask this question in 2016/2017/2018....

Okay I got you man luckily things turned out the way they did where you can see maybe 6 diff teams win next season vs 2 in the mid to late 2010s

To be real. I know Young is exciting and shit. But he can’t be your best player and team be successful
Mainly bcos of his defense, right?

Offensively, his game is perfect for this era. I just hope as time goes on he gets stronger and gives more effort on defense. He just needs to be average on defense to give his team a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back