Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think using the NFL as a comparison doesn't work

You get one game, one chance. The teams are pretty evenly matched come divisional and conference games. The NFL also has the largest margin of fuck shit that can happen because of antiquated rules. See Rams/saints and the non pass interference call a couple years ago.

For the most part, those teams are relatively healthy for those games as well. Miami wasn't at full strength but that's not a fault of the Lakers.
It does because who are the favorites? Chiefs? Ravens? Saints? Bucs? Bills? Packers? Rams? Seahawks? The only underachieving favorite is really the 49ers.

@5th Letter gonna lose it when they put some advantages for teams winning the mid season tournament.

Lmao.

Mid season winner gets extra odds in the lottery, or mid season winner gets an extra 2nd round pick, or the mid season winning teams outside the lottery get their pick moved up 3 slots.

Mid season winning team gets home court regardless of team record.

Something like that is def in the works

@5th Letter gonna lose it when they put some advantages for teams winning the mid season tournament.

Lmao.

Mid season winner gets extra odds in the lottery, or mid season winner gets an extra 2nd round pick, or the mid season winning teams outside the lottery get their pick moved up 3 slots.

Lol

I wouldn't say all that but everybody needs a carrot. Most of the teams don't even have the stick let alone a carrot

Lmao.

Yeah that should get people to watch. Winning the right to get a 2nd round pick...

Home court advantage should be earned by winning games in the regular season not a stupid tournament. That’s some baseball shit.

It ain’t broke don’t fix it. The only change I agreed with are the G League becoming a real minor league and allowing high schoolers to go straight to the league again.

It is. They’re not going to be as dominant as they once were. Two stars coming off major injuries at that...
Lol so they exactly like the nets?

curry/Klay/Dray

wiggins

and that pick that they could trade for a player or keep

nah they right back

curry coming off a wrist injury too lmao relax B

Yeah that should get people to watch. Winning the right to get a 2nd round pick...

Home court advantage should be earned by winning games in the regular season not a stupid tournament. That’s some baseball shit.

If teams and players take it serious, people will watch. The hard part is how do you get teams to take it serious?

This is the type of shit they gonna try to get people to care.

Im not saying I like any of this. Just saying its coming

If teams and players take it serious, people will watch. The hard part is how do you get teams to take it serious?

This is the type of shit they gonna try to get people to care.

Im not saying I like any of this. Just saying its coming
Silver needs to understand that if it isn’t broke don’t fix it. What works in football in the UK wont work here in the states.

Lol so they exactly like the nets?

curry/Klay/Dray

wiggins

and that pick that they could trade for a player or keep

nah they right back

curry coming off a wrist injury too lmao relax B
The Nets are a contender as long as KD is healthy and they don’t do nothing stupid like trade away our depth for Paul George.

Ask Kenny Anderson about wrist injuries....

The Nets are a contender as long as KD is healthy and they don’t do nothing stupid like trade away our depth for Paul George.

Ask Kenny Anderson about wrist injuries....
I’m just saying you mentioned two stars coming off of major injuries and curry been healthy for a long time he just sat out because there was no point

im just saying just because the warriors got injured for the finals and then had injuries and tanked this past season don’t mean their dominance is over

If wiggins can be a 3rd scorer for them so curry and klay don’t have to lift so much offensively then yeah I expect the warriors back in the WCF next season at the least

Rockets still dont have a Coach....

giphy.gif

I’m just saying you mentioned two stars coming off of major injuries and curry been healthy for a long time he just sat out because there was no point

im just saying just because the warriors got injured for the finals and then had injuries and tanked this past season don’t mean their dominance is over

If wiggins can be a 3rd scorer for them so curry and klay don’t have to lift so much offensively then yeah I expect the warriors back in the WCF next season at the least
I’m not saying they’re not going to contend anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back