Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They still trying to fit close to 82 games as possible, skipping all star break can put 3-4 games back on the schedule for each team

I read there was gonna be 2 weeks off for the players instead of an allstar break. So its def not gonna be adding 3-4 games instead of the allstars.

We wont know till its officially announced though

Bron gotta pull them strings.
Since Silver so into adding weird shit to the game.

If We forced to start early we start out 4-0, Mia 3-0, Bos & Den 2-0. Everyone else 0-0. “Extra wins” plays a part at end of season win percentage ???

Bron gotta pull them strings.
Since Silver so into adding weird shit to the game.

If We forced to start early we start out 4-0, Mia 3-0, Bos & Den 2-0. Everyone else 0-0. “Extra wins” plays a part at end of season win percentage ???
Don’t give him no ideas
:mfb:

These Wolves mock trade scenarios are trash ,i read one that has us swap the #1 to
Charlotte for #3 and a lottery protected pick
for 2022. I kept scrolling down thinking there had to be more. What's the point of getting a
Lotto protected pick although the 2022 draft is supposed to be deep.

These Wolves mock trade scenarios are trash ,i read one that has us swap the #1 to
Charlotte for #3 and a lottery protected pick
for 2022. I kept scrolling down thinking there had to be more. What's the point of getting a
Lotto protected pick although the 2022 draft is supposed to be deep.
Probably because ppl think there’s not much separation between the top 3 picks so you can atleast trade out of the position of possibly making the hardest choice by going the first and then you get another pick

or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back