Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol easy cop out is saying players were solid and ohh now reddish struggled but has upside? Lol

hunter averaged 41% shooting in 32 mins to score 12 ppg and averaged as many turnovers as his assists

bro don’t die on the hawks hill its really not worth it

yes you’re overrating trae imo as a player that contributes to winning

nigga puts up gaudy numbers out of necessity, and *whispers* Trae has been an average 3pt shooter his whole career while being on the 4th worst team in the league
Word to Markkanen’s 42% FG percentage to average 14 PPG.

Lol you keep bringing back up the Hawks im just defending my position. I’m not dying on that hill at all.

Still putting up near 30 though.

Dude, his defense is REALLY REALLY bad. Like worst in the NBA.

Last season, i started seeing different advance stats that said he is among the worst defenders in the NBA. I am a big Trae fan and i know the "advance stats" we have are not the best in quantifying defense, so i decided to just go ahead and watch a bunch of Hawks games. Watching the games, what sticks out the most is how LAZY the dude is on defense. Barely tries at all. Also very very weak, so even when he tries, it most of the time has little effect.

I am rooting for the kid, hope he gets better on that end.
I wouldn’t say the dude is lazy lol. That’s doing too much.

Just admit you want trae to upstage Luka bro

it’s not gon happen

Luka already top 5 in the league bro

I know it stings but you gonna have to live with it
They brought up Trae’s name as a slight while propping up Luka. So where’s the energy for that?

Word to Markkanen’s 42% FG percentage to average 14 PPG.

Lol you keep bringing back up the Hawks im just defending my position. I’m not dying on that hill at all.

Still putting up near 30 though.
Bro i already said they weren’t using markannen correctly

lol trae putting up 30 while nobody cares is for a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back