Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Draft thread

Also the way this draft is set up I’m sure it’s a lot better drafting from 10-30 than 1-9

there’s gonna be a lot of gems since evaluation for this draft has been far less extensive than in previous years

I would trade back if I had a pick 5-9 for maybe two later first rounders if I could

This draft has maybe 3 star potential players

its rich in very decent role players and potential 3rd options though

This is a good draft for Miami but I don’t see them keeping this pick really too long

the 20th pick is more valuable before the player gets drafted so it should be a trade chip with an expiring contract but idk what we gonna do as far as planning but probably waiting until next offseason to make the move

Balmaro Shooting just .257 from the floor and .167 from three in 14 games since his league kicked off. Can’t be good for his draft stock. I wouldn’t touch him with a frp considering he’s a 1 or 2 yr stash.

The only teams I think that might draft him in the 1st round is teams with multiple picks in the 1st round. Maybe a team drafting late first round and wants to save money this season would also draft him because they know he is staying in Europe this upcoming season and they don't have to pay him until he comes over

Back