Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Draft thread

Also the way this draft is set up I’m sure it’s a lot better drafting from 10-30 than 1-9

there’s gonna be a lot of gems since evaluation for this draft has been far less extensive than in previous years

I would trade back if I had a pick 5-9 for maybe two later first rounders if I could

The closer we get to the draft and the more research I do the more intrigued I get with this draft

The high end talent might be not be there but its definitely some worthwhile players in this draft

Are we overthinking Obi Toppin? LaMelo is my boy, but Toppin might be the best player in this draft. The defense is going to be a problem, but i usually like to give these kids the benefit of doubt and hope they get better in the NBA.

Are we overthinking Obi Toppin? LaMelo is my boy, but Toppin might be the best player in this draft. The defense is going to be a problem, but i usually like to give these kids the benefit of doubt and hope they get better in the NBA.

I feel that way about Edwards. He’s clearly the top guy in this draft imo.

Finally, some good, fair critic of LaMelo's game from the Ringer. One that pretty much mirrors how i feel about the kid. Props to J. Kyle Mann. @silverfoxx u should watch this.

Back