RJ Hampton

Kira Lewis Jr

Devin Vassell

Killian Hayes

Nick Mannion

Immanuel Quickley

I like that list. Nico or Quickly in the 2nd Rnd
Sign me up.

Most NBA fans are just now learning the name Killian Hayes, the 19-year-old French-American point guard who could be a top 5 pick in Wednesday night’s draft. […] He has the ability to create space for himself or teammates. He’ll benefit from the NBA’s defensive 3-seconds rule and is effective running the pick-and-roll. In Europe, defenders can clog the lane.

Playing in Ulm — Albert Einstein’s hometown in Germany — Hayes showed he has room to improve. He was inconsistent from 3-point range (21.8% in 20 domestic league games; 39% in 10 EuroCup games), but is crafty with the basketball. “He hit me with a really good move at the top of the key — made me stumble and fall,” said Siva, who played one season with the Detroit Pistons. Hayes finished with 20 points and 10 assists in the loss to Siva’s team. Although quiet, Hayes does not lack confidence.

– via Kurt Helin @ Yahoo! Sports

Not many teams are looking to move up, though, according to sources. The Celtics are certainly one—they have picks 14, 26 and 30—and they have a few players in mind if they do. Sources have told Heavy.com that the Celtics have been enamored with Auburn wing Isaac Okoro all year and would target him if they move up and he is on the board.

– via Sean Deveney @ Heavy.com

Back