Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Draft thread

Like I said, he is a better passer than Zo, probably will be a better half court PG, but we got to stop just looking at talent when doing scouting on prospects fam. His red flags are LEGIT things to be concerned about. There is no off setting.
His "red flags" are clear, poor shot (mostly due to his shot selection IMO) and defense (which i thin can get better with coaching and more effort). Where i start disagreeing with u is the whole "Undisciplined", "needs to be humbled", "will not do the work", "cant be a leader" etc. These are all things u have very little proof of (yes i watched his espn breakdown interview, nothing crazy there).

My boys Givony and Schmitz were like "we got u Toheeb". Some great LaMelo stuff on the Zach Lowe podcast today.

I hope the Pels find a way to trade up for LaMelo. BBB aside that would be a great fit for him. Not sure if SVG will give it his blessing but he doesn’t really have that kind of juice in Nola yet. Something like Holliday + 12 for 2 + Wiggins could get it done. Ticket sales(once that matters again) will be booming. I honestly think Lavars presence will be welcomed by pelican fans and media.

Melo
Zo
BI
Zion
Hayes

melo and NAW going to have to get in the gym with Zo and switch diet plans with Zion. Not really a fan of the Zion/Hayes combo. I like both players individually but with the perimeter shooting already being inconsistent I would prefer the Pels to bring in a stretch 5(Jalen Smith/Serge Ibaka).

I hope the Pels find a way to trade up for LaMelo. BBB aside that would be a great fit for him. Not sure if SVG will give it his blessing but he doesn’t really have that kind of juice in Nola yet. Something like Holliday + 12 for 2 + Wiggins could get it done. Ticket sales(once that matters again) will be booming. I honestly think Lavars presence will be welcomed by pelican fans and media.

Melo
Zo
BI
Zion
Hayes

melo and NAW going to have to get in the gym with Zo and switch diet plans with Zion. Not really a fan of the Zion/Hayes combo. I like both players individually but with the perimeter shooting already being inconsistent I would prefer the Pels to bring in a stretch 5(Jalen Smith/Serge Ibaka).
Are u trying to give @silverfoxx a heart attack?

My Final Big Board

1. SG Anthony Edwards

2. G Killian Hayes

3. G LaMelo Ball

4. C James Wiseman

5. C Onyeka Okongwu

6. G Tyrese Haliburton

7. F Patrick Williams

8. F Obi Toppin

9. F Deni Avdija

10. G Cole Anthony

11. G Tyrese Maxey

12. G Tyrell Terry

13. G/F Devin Vasell

14. F Isaac Okoro

15. G RJ Hampton

16. F/C Jalen Smith

17. F Precious Achuwa

18. F Jaden McDaniels

19. G Desmond Bane

20. Aleksej Pokusevsky

21. PG Kira Lewis

22. F Saddiq Bey

23. G Aaron Nesmith

24. G Isaiah Joe

25. G Josh Green

26. PG Grant Riller

27. G Jahmi’us Ramsey

28.C Isaiah Stewart

29. F Leandro Balmoro

30. PG Tre Jones

My Final Big Board

1. SG Anthony Edwards

2. G Killian Hayes

3. G LaMelo Ball

4. C James Wiseman

5. C Onyeka Okongwu

6. G Tyrese Haliburton

7. F Patrick Williams

8. F Obi Toppin

9. F Deni Avdija

10. G Cole Anthony

11. G Tyrese Maxey

12. G Tyrell Terry

13. G/F Devin Vasell

14. F Isaac Okoro

15. G RJ Hampton

16. F/C Jalen Smith

17. F Precious Achuwa

18. F Jaden McDaniels

19. G Desmond Bane

20. Aleksej Pokusevsky

21. PG Kira Lewis

22. F Saddiq Bey

23. G Aaron Nesmith

24. G Isaiah Joe

25. G Josh Green

26. PG Grant Riller

27. G Jahmi’us Ramsey

28.C Isaiah Stewart

29. F Leandro Balmoro

30. PG Tre Jones
I see u have brought into the Hayes hype, smh. I might be wrong, but I just don’t see it.

been on the Hayes train nh for a while. Love his feel and IQ. FT pct is encouraging for his long term shooting potential. I think he’s going to be a solid pro. Reminds me of a more swaggy Dragic
Hayes is going to be so nasty once he learns how to finish with his other hand and trust his weight. Things that can be thought and fixed. Here is my rankings based on where I think the players will be in value 3 years from now:

1. Hayes
2. Haliburton
3. Poku
4. Williams
5. Maxley
6. Riller
7. Deni
8. Tillman
9. Hampton
10. Flynn

Hayes is going to be so nasty once he learns how to finish with his other hand and trust his weight. Things that can be thought and fixed. Here is my rankings based on where I think the players will be in value 3 years from now:

1. Hayes
2. Haliburton
3. Poku
4. Williams
5. Maxley
6. Riller
7. Deni
8. Tillman
9. Hampton
10. Flynn
U are crazy.

Back