2019 NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors (RAPTORS WIN 1️⃣st NBA TITLE)

Who wins the NBA Title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@GNS bread sent. Good shit. I'm glad Raps didn't win last night, because KD injury last night would've overshadowed it.
Trillz. Appreciate doing business with u. By the skin of my teeth

62237580_2774515555924157_463275350302916608_n.jpg

They also said Mooney's injury couldn't get any worse and he had to be taken out of the game early too. That dude looked like he was in excruciating pain.

GS medical staff fucking up for real.

They also said Mooney's injury couldn't get any worse and he had to be taken out of the game early too. That dude looked like he was in excruciating pain.

i think its the owners tbh

all the doctors can do is give their best advice

but if that cac with them fake ass tears tell him to push the button...then...well

Reactions: Inglewood_B
He has as good a chance as anyone else just based on his competitive spirit and the fact that he's always been a high efficiency guy. His movement is not gonna be the same tho. His defense is not gonna be the same.

The good thing for KD is his length, thats going help cover a lot of what he loses with his lateral movement defensively

Offensively I think he wont miss a beat, he still seven foot and can still shoot over defenses

Rude Gay recovered really well from his achilles surgery

They said Looneys injury couldn’t get any worse but he would just have pain.

Based on what I saw, he had more pain than he could tolerate.

Reactions: TheNightKing
The good thing for KD is his length, thats going help cover a lot of what he loses with his lateral movement defensively

Offensively I think he wont miss a beat, he still seven foot and can still shoot over defenses

Rude Gay recovered really well from his achilles surgery

There ages are definitely a benefit

Reactions: southsil4lil
Welp shout out to gs trash ass training staff for making sure Kawhi stays right here.

:celebrate: