Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors (RAPTORS WIN 1️⃣st NBA TITLE)

Who wins the NBA Title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All I saw was a nigga pass up open teammates to take a contested shot over 4 other niggas from the opposing team

Why Kobe get brought us so much when it comes to clutch shots like LBJ don’t have more and in bigger moments

I posted because it made me lol and it was meant to spark conversation.

I’ve never drank the “Kobe is the most clutch player ever Kool aid”, myself

I posted because it made me lol and it was meant to spark conversation.

I’ve never drank the “Kobe is the most clutch player ever Kool aid”, myself
1st this should be in a different thread. This shit will be better up for debate 5 years after Lebron retires and concocted Stats to help push Lebron (who goes without saying is GREAT) as the GOAT stop. 2nd this thread is about GSW and Toronto. Bron's name...YET ALONG Kobe's just shouldn't be mentioned; but here we go. Especially since 80% of y'all only going off Kobe youtube videos.
The stats y'all using for showing Bron's greatness is like for the last 10 seconds of the 4qtr. Ok. At the bottom I'll show you what those who say Kobe was the greatest clutch AFTER Jordan are talking about.
A lot of stats Kobe beats Bron at, but they ain't being pushed in your face bc Kobe's day is over. People like myself are dead tired of revisiting these arguments with proof using stats that contrast with Bron. WE've heard every Bron stat contrived and conceived. Example: "When the sun rises in the West Bron has more.....than any other player." Literally, without exaggeration stats are true, but they are often also misleading and leave out information; especially when a league is invested in promoting one guy for 15 years (and they should have promoted him. I'm not against that). It's just that NOBODY liked Kobe when he was playing and therefore stats and things he excelled at are not continuing to be mentioned UNLESS it shows one place where he isn't as good as Lebron. But wait? IF he wasn't that good, why are his stats being brought up as the comparison for greatness??? Oxymoron. Anyway. Let me hit one small point to the debate and I'm not gonna respond if you bring more. It ain't cause the stats aren't there, it's bc this shit is tired. Sleeping dogs lie. Future will tell time.
NBA Playoffs: Last 2 minutes, a margin of 3
As of 2017

LeBron James
He is 40/106 in clutch situation
His free throw shooting is 49/67
True Shooting is, 49.8%
Assist per 36: 4.2 assists
Turnovers per 36: 4.2 turnovers

Kobe Bryant
He is 40/96 in clutch situations.
His free throw shooting is 67/79
His true shooting is 58 %
Assists per 36: 4.3 assists
Turnovers per 36: 1.7 turnovers
NBA Finals: Last 5 minutes, a margin of 5
LeBron James
17/62 in clutch situations in the finals.
32% EFG
43% TS.
Assists per 36: 4.26
TO per 36: 3.1

Kobe Bryant
28/63 in clutch situations in the finals.
46% EFG
53% TS.
Assists per 36: 3.6
TO per 36: 1.08
And i know the source quoted for these numbers, but for those Lebron fans proof doesn't really matter, so I ain't including it. Bron fans ain't really interested in facts. They interested in showing why Bron is better than Kobe. I get that. Many Bron fans use stats and then when you disprove it they just go find something else and say disprove this stat. I ain't in to doing other people's homework NOR am I into trying to convince someone of something they're hellbent on not accepting. That's why i ain't including the source.
PS. for those idiots that don't know it was a joke when I said The sun rises in the east....that was my point about misleading.

Last edited:
It’s so funny, the way NBA Twitter and some folks around here talk about Kobe now, if one did not know any better, u would think Kobe was just a run of the mill all star who was overrated. A Kris Middleton type.

One would be led to believe this was all Kobe did every night, in most clutch situations....
All I saw was a nigga pass up open teammates to take a contested shot over 4 other niggas from the opposing team

Last edited:
1st this should be in a different thread. This shit will be better up for debate 5 years after Lebron retires and concocted Stats to help push Lebron (who goes without saying is GREAT) as the GOAT stop. 2nd this thread is about GSW and Toronto. Bron's name...YET ALONG Kobe's just shouldn't be mentioned; but here we go. Especially since 80% of y'all only going off Kobe youtube videos.
The stats y'all using for showing Bron's greatness is like for the last 10 seconds of the 4qtr. Ok. At the bottom I'll show you what those who say Kobe was the greatest clutch AFTER Jordan are talking about.
A lot of stats Kobe beats Bron at, but they ain't being pushed in your face bc Kobe's day is over. People like myself are dead tired of revisiting these arguments with proof using stats that contrast with Bron. WE've heard every Bron stat contrived and conceived. Example: "When the sun rises in the West Bron has more.....than any other player." Literally, without exaggeration stats are true, but they are often also misleading and leave out information; especially when a league is invested in promoting one guy for 15 years (and they should have promoted him. I'm not against that). It's just that NOBODY liked Kobe when he was playing and therefore stats and things he excelled at are not continuing to be mentioned UNLESS it shows one place where he isn't as good as Lebron. But wait? IF he wasn't that good, why are his stats being brought up as the comparison for greatness??? Oxymoron. Anyway. Let me hit one small point to the debate and I'm not gonna respond if you bring more. It ain't cause the stats aren't there, it's bc this shit is tired. Sleeping dogs lie. Future will tell time.
As of 2017

LeBron James
True Shooting is, 49.8%

Kobe Bryant
LeBron James
32% EFG
43% TS.

Kobe Bryant
46% EFG
53% TS.
And i know the source quoted for these numbers, but for those Lebron fans proof doesn't really matter, so I ain't including it. Bron fans ain't really interested in facts. They interested in showing why Bron is better than Kobe. I get that. Many Bron fans use stats and then when you disprove it they just go find something else and say disprove this stat. I ain't in to doing other people's homework NOR am I into trying to convince someone of something they're hellbent on not accepting. That's why i ain't including the source.
PS. for those idiots that don't know it was a joke when I said The sun rises in the east....that was my point about misleading.

It was Kawhhi’s shot in the last game of this series, fam.

The other thread is for the draft and the off-season.

This is a MUCH better argument for Kobe than I have seen e.g. “he makes tough shots”

I feel you tho. Just take it down a notch

It’s so funny, the way NBA Twitter and some folks around here talk about Kobe now, if one did not know any better, u would think Kobe was just a run of the mill all star who was overrated. A Kris Middleton type.

One would be led to believe this was all Kobe did every night, in most clutch situations....

man fuck Kobe

Why Kobe get brought us so much when it comes to clutch shots like LBJ don’t have more and in bigger moments

tenor.gif

You mean like 2013 Finals when Ray Allen hit the big shot

or maybe you talking bout 2016 when Kyrie hit the big shot for the Cavs.

As of 2017

LeBron James
True Shooting is, 49.8%

Kobe Bryant
LeBron James
32% EFG
43% TS.

Kobe Bryant
46% EFG
53% TS.

Bruh, you're that same dude that ether the bronsexual in the LBJ vs Kobe in the cheap seats. Nobody couldn't come up with a rebuttal A6A3F4EE-E976-4717-A19E-D6611C97735C.gif

My boo Sonya was about to turn up on them Canadians

I feel like Dale is blazed 24/7, that nigga never gives a fuck

Back