Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors (RAPTORS WIN 1️⃣st NBA TITLE)

Who wins the NBA Title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel bad for Durant and I actually liked him his entire time in GS

One of the best to ever do it. His injury and GS losing is gonna change everything in the league.

That being said he should sign a 1 year deal and just sit out the year. Then when he's 31 or 32 sign with the miami heat for 3 years and we'll see how this goes

@GNS bread sent. Good shit. I'm glad Raps didn't win last night, because KD injury last night would've overshadowed it.

Lol fuck is this cac crying for?

He may have just destroyed the NBA's best player career and ain't nobody signing with gsw after this. Such a fuck up. They dead out there.

At least they get one more game.

I believe they didn't force Durant to play. I feel he really wanted to play and help them win the championship. You could tell he cared because he was at every game and always cheered them on in the tunnel.

I admit I thought him going to the Warriors was weak but I commend him on trying to help his team and I'm saddened that this happened to him. I hope he comes back stronger like Dominique Wilkins (it took a few years but he was solid) did from this injury.

I believe they didn't force Durant to play. I feel he really wanted to play and help them win the championship. You could tell he cared because he was at every game and always cheered them on in the tunnel.

I admit I thought him going to the Warriors was weak but I commend him on trying to help his team and I'm saddened that this happened to him. I hope he comes back stronger like Dominique Wilkins (it took a few years but he was solid) did from this injury.

They probably didn't force him but should have been able to see that coming.

Pressure from compensating for one injury can cause another. Nigga didn't make it to half time. That's a fuck up. He shouldn't have been out there.

Your Achilles has everything to do with your calf I bet it initially was a tendinitis of the Achilles or something of that nature whether they admit or not

They probably didn't force him but should have been able to see that coming.

Pressure from compensating for one injury can cause another. Nigga didn't make it to half time. That's a fuck up. He shouldn't have been out there.

I agree he shouldn't have played. The guy reportedly wasn't even practicing at full speed before playing in the game. I was surprised he looked as sharp as he did before getting injured.

I feel if he did make it through last game he wouldn't have played well in game 6 because he wouldn't have had the wind to play just like how Cousins has been up and down.

I commend and respect the hell out of Durant for trying to help his team though and hopefully they still offer him the super max or at the very least the max contract

It's not prisoner of the moment it's just stupidity
i wasnt talking about the tweet

im talking about the members in this thread

anytime i'm behind on a game thread, i always read through it trying to spot when exactly the "oh shit" moment happened and then reading the posts after that become silly

some pretty great posts and a lot of bad ones

anytime i'm behind on a game thread, i always read through it trying to spot when exactly the "oh shit" moment happened and then reading the posts after that become silly

How about goldie saying it'll be a blowout in the first 4 mins of the game with the warriors up 8

I don't see blaming the warriors for KDs injury...if he was cleared by the doctors to practice, you really think the team can stop this man from playing, if chooses to play?

I dont get niggas narrative that this falls on the warriors, like they made him play. Nah they didn't.

That’s exactly the point. Team doctors cleared him prematurely knowing his own competitive nature wouldn’t let him stay out. It’s manipulative.

They were telling him it wasn’t going to get worse and it only took a quarter and a half to not only actually get worse, but ended in worse case scenario.

He should not have been playing. Period.

Me neither

Back