Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors (RAPTORS WIN 1️⃣st NBA TITLE)

Who wins the NBA Title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bruh. That KD shit fucked my night up. I was a bunch of drinks in towards the end of the game so I couldnt gather my thoughts.

But lets look at what really happened.

First, it doesnt matter if KD wanted to play, and it doesnt if he pressured them. The doctor and the training staff and the team has to protect the player from himself. Alot of these players will play with one leg if they could. So KD wanting to play and trying to play is irrelevant.

Second, how does KD have a terrible practice before game 4, where the reports were that he couldnt even practice 3 on 3 cause he couldnt. So how is he allowed to play with no minutes restriction in less than a week?

Third, everyone from the warriors keep saying the doctors told us he couldnt make it worse. That there to me is proof that they knew he wasnt healed. They just figured he couldnt make his injury worse.

The warriors fucked up. Everyone needs to be held accountable.

Dude out there saying no one should blamed. Fuck you fam. Man up, accept that yall fucked up, yall being basketball opps and the training staff.

That’s exactly the point. Team doctors cleared him prematurely knowing his own competitive nature wouldn’t let him stay out. It’s manipulative.

They were telling him it wasn’t going to get worse and it only took a quarter and a half to not only actually get worse, but ended in worse case scenario.

He should not have been playing. Period.

Yea I get that and I see the point, and sometimes you need to protect them from themselves...but

If he didnt get injured who is really sitting here saying he shouldn't of played.

It sucks, and GSW should of looked out better, but I just dont feel they forced him to play like how some people are making it out to be..like GSW ruined his career type shit..etc.

They could be but since that Houston game he been grabbing the AT and the the calf muscle. They have been icing the AT not the calf

What do you mean they could be? The calf is literally connected to the achilles.

This the shit I be talking about man. Trash.

The limbs connect. If that wasn't clear. 1 don't work properly without the other.

I feel like the Warriors had him doing too much, he could shot jumpers and slide his feet all night but when you start having him bring the ball up court where you need to be able to get around guys or trying to take people of the dribble that type of shit causes you to have to push off your backfoot and really puts stress on the calf/achillies........it was probably going to happen at some point in the game regardless but Golden State didn't do nearly enough to protect him before(allowing him to play) or during the game

What do you mean they could be? The calf is literally connected to the achilles.

This the shit I be talking about man. Trash.

The limbs connect. If that wasn't clear. 1 don't work properly without the other.

You cant read?

His calf was never hurting. It was always the AT. Thats what the hell im saying fool.

How about goldie saying it'll be a blowout in the first 4 mins of the game with the warriors up 8

A warriors sweep. Warriors in 5. A blowout last night.

He's been wrong the entire series.

Yea lets act like KD getting injured last night didn't change the dynamic of the game.

Yea lets act like GS players getting injured left and right didn't change the dynamic of the series.

Eat a dick, respectfully.

Watching Nick Nurse call that timeout to stifle Kawhi's momentum would be the equivalent of Team USA beating Jamaica and Usain Bolt in the Olympic 4x100 just to have Tyson Gay drop the baton and get DQ'd.

I know there was plenty of time left and there are all kinds of scenarios that coulda played out but momentum has won many games for teams.

i think Shiz being too literal with the wording of calf in this situation lol

but its funny af

Watching Nick Nurse call that timeout to stifle Kawhi's momentum would be the equivalent of Team USA beating Jamaica and Usain Bolt in the Olympic 4x100 just to have Tyson Gay drop the baton and get DQ'd.

I know there was plenty of time left and there are all kinds of scenarios that coulda played out but momentum has won many games for teams.

That was a crucial decision

They asked him about it in the postgame and he said he wanted to give his guys a quick rest but that allowed Warriors to regroup and Kerr adjusted his lineups.....Toronto was tired but Golden State was completely exhausted

calf.jpg

If you look at the lateral view you can clearly see that the soleus extends underneath the Achilles tendon.

They are directly related but it is, and in KD's situation, was possible for him to experience a lower calf strain without it being diagnosed as an Achilles injury.

However, since they work in conjunction extra precaution should've been taken to not injure his Achilles.

It is possible they could've lied yes but it is also possible for two separate injuries to have occurred.

Sincerely, a nigga who can't wait to go back to school this fall and get his PT degree. Thank you for coming to my TED talk

Back