Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

Not gonna beat Dallas kicking FGs...giants need to do something bout that Baker kid...he might be a bigger bust than Eli Apple

Apple ain’t a bust for the Saints. He don’t give up plays at all.

It’s y’all coaching and culture up there.

I was mad asf when we traded for him but he did a 180 on his career since he got to NOLA.

It's a unique offense, obviously not everyone is running it and I am willing to bet now that BB has seen it in person...things would be a lot different. Not saying the Pats couldn't lose....but I expect the pats would be better prepared.
Same here. I never count the pats out til the game is over. I expect that both teams saved something for each other and both will add something new if they meet again.

No doubt this season has been a disappointment...I said it once and I’ll say it again as long as Lamar Jackson is our biggest competition I’ll sleep well at night, he’s not equipped for long term or postseason success...we’re a decent coaching staff away from owning the afc north for the next 5 years.

#RavensNotWinningShit
#SoWhatYouSoHappyFor?
#PussyBoy
When was the last time the Clowns made the post season? Shit even in Madden sim they miss it lol.

Back