Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

They went no huddle and was starting to move the ball.. even Humphrey said they had them w no huddle.

Sanu and Brady starting to get something going in Sanu's sec game w them...I will admit Brady been doing some dumb shit out there this season..but I bet come late in the seasons..niggas gonna be surprise

I def wouldnt be surprised.

I def wouldnt be surprised.

An outsider like yourself would be.

Down 2 starting linemen especially at left tackle would hinder an offense....offense lacking playmakers and not yet figuring out who they gonna be hinders that too.

But I am sure your were "surprised" when they won last year

Or when they went into KC and won

Or down 28-3 and came back. They will be fine

Last edited:
No doubt this season has been a disappointment...I said it once and I’ll say it again as long as Lamar Jackson is our biggest competition I’ll sleep well at night, he’s not equipped for long term or postseason success...we’re a decent coaching staff away from owning the afc north for the next 5 years.

#RavensNotWinningShit
#SoWhatYouSoHappyFor?
#PussyBoy

No doubt this season has been a disappointment...I said it once and I’ll say it again as long as Lamar Jackson is our biggest competition I’ll sleep well at night, he’s not equipped for long term or postseason success...we’re a decent coaching staff away from owning the afc north for the next 5 years.

#RavensNotWinningShit
#SoWhatYouSoHappyFor?
#PussyBoy

tenor.gif

...who's mans is this? Lol

@toheeb27 next 3 games gonna tell us what we need to know about the squad

at Baltimore
Vs Colts
Vs Patriots

Colts game is a must win IMO. I’ll take another W against the otheR 2 don’t matter which one. Nah I think winning against the ravens would be more beneficial cause I don’t think NE gonna fall back to the pack like that. We’re fighting with KC and Bal for that 2 seed.

at Baltimore
Vs Colts
Vs Patriots

Colts game is a must win IMO. I’ll take another W against the otheR 2 don’t matter which one. Nah I think winning against the ravens would be more beneficial cause I don’t think NE gonna fall back to the pack like that. We’re fighting with KC and Bal for that 2 seed.
Not so fast nigga you gotta go thru indy first....yall have a bye week this week coming up and we play miami we'll be back in the lead for the division plus ravens and pats are gonna smoke y'all asses

at Baltimore
Vs Colts
Vs Patriots

Just to clarify...who is "We" again?

Back