Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

Good to see the Lamar Jackson out here doing his thing. I hope he’s out here ballin for years to come.

People gonna talk their shit about Brady & the Pats this week & to an extent it’s justified.... but they ain’t dead until the snakes head is cut off in the playoffs.

Pats finna lose the next 4 games. Division finna be on the line against the Bills on 12/22. Book it.

I was literally just telling my bro how its crazy that they one of the browns 2 wins lol but ill chalk that up as a fluke, ravens win that 9.99 times outta 10
Its just the division and Ravens fixed a lot on defense. Steelers and Bengals will beat the Browns.

Last edited:
I was about to come in here and say fuck the jets for ruining our perfect tank season but then I remembered they pulled some of the most white privilege shit when they hired Adam Gase. Nothing about the what Gase did Miami said he should get another job immediately but the jets gave him and now yall will suffer just like we did with him as our coach

So its still FUCK the jets but for a whole different reason!

That was the first real offense NE played

It's a unique offense, obviously not everyone is running it and I am willing to bet now that BB has seen it in person...things would be a lot different. Not saying the Pats couldn't lose....but I expect the pats would be better prepared.

It's a unique offense, obviously not everyone is running it and I am willing to bet now that BB has seen it in person...things would be a lot different. Not saying the Pats couldn't lose....but I expect the pats would be better prepared.

But yall offense was weak. That was the real problem.

On defense yall was just getting beat by him with speed and moves. Yall was in position

But yall offense was weak. That was the real problem.

On defense yall was just getting beat by him with speed and moves. Yall was in position

They went no huddle and was starting to move the ball.. even Humphrey said they had them w no huddle.

Sanu and Brady starting to get something going in Sanu's sec game w them...I will admit Brady been doing some dumb shit out there this season..but I bet come late in the seasons..niggas gonna be surprise

Back