Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

cam is done. he'll never be an accurate enough passer. his best bet will be chicago cuz they got a defense and all he has to do is just be avg to good for chicago to be a contender

cam is done. he'll never be an accurate enough passer. his best bet will be chicago cuz they got a defense and all he has to do is just be avg to good for chicago to be a contender
Naw Chicago to cold he won’t last home in Atlanta would be perfect up grade the line and he will finally have a real wide receiver in Julio Jones and Calvin Ridley

I always hated how cam throws the ball. Seemed like his receivers always had to adjust to make an attempt to catch the ball

Naw Chicago to cold he won’t last home in Atlanta would be perfect up grade the line and he will finally have a real wide receiver in Julio Jones and Calvin Ridley

First of all Atlanta is in serious salary cap hell until 2021, there's no way they can improve right away in FA on the line or on defense. Everything needs to be done through the draft. Atlanta is prime for a 3-4 year rebuild.

Secondly Cam inaccurate ass would still over throw Julio and RIiley.

Chicago is perfect they got the defense, good RBs and good talent at WR that is being killed by Tribusky

Why would Atlanta do that? Matt Ryan is a better QB.
You really think Matt Ryan a better QB then a 100% healthy Cam? I don’t think so but that my opinion. You only going to go so far with Matt Ryan and that Super Bowl appearance was all Kyle Shanahan I think they need a fresh start in Atlanta plus they can get a first round pick for him and some. Plus Cam has the it factor and they will Embrace him more it will remind them of the Vick Days

You really think Matt Ryan a better QB then a 100% healthy Cam? I don’t think so but that my opinion. You only going to go so far with Matt Ryan and that Super Bowl appearance was all Kyle Shanahan I think they need a fresh start in Atlanta plus they can get a first round pick for him and some. Plus Cam has the it factor and they will Embrace him more it will remind them of the Vick Days

Don't matter who better at this point. They're both middle of the pack QB's.

Falcons won't move away from Ryan, he will get the Eli Manning treatment

Nobody will ever have the love in the city like Mike Vick has not even Cam Newton and he from the city

Nah Chicago gotta grab Cam this off season
Can’t afford to waste this Defense

Right away he commands this offense
But Pagano has to go too

Shiiid, to be real Matt Ryan would be the perfect trade for Chicago but they ain't got no draft picks. Atlanta needs to rebuild so after they fire Quinn this off-season I'd deal Julio and Ryan.

Last year Ryan had 4900 yards 35 TDs 7 INTs with a 10-6 record

49,000 yards 310 TDs and 141 INTs for his career with a MVP and Superbowl appearance

Back