Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

Same here. I never count the pats out til the game is over. I expect that both teams saved something for each other and both will add something new if they meet again.

Lawd knows after those 2 fumbles...a brotha was on edge. B/c I know Brady was gonna make us pay. Damn near did wit that no huddle run offensive drive.

Had those 2 fumbles not happen...I seriously think it would've been a blow out. We had the momentum.

I always hated how cam throws the ball. Seemed like his receivers always had to adjust to make an attempt to catch the ball

It's not his actual arm motion/mechanics, it's more so that he has a TERRIBLE habit of throwing off his back foot A LOT. His balance is the reason why the ball sails on him.

He throws a good slant or intermediate ball, but deeper than that it gets iffy b/c of his footwork.

@Alle'Oop what say you?

It's not his actual arm motion/mechanics, it's more so that he has a TERRIBLE habit of throwing off his back foot A LOT. His balance is the reason why the ball sails on him.

He throws a good slant or intermediate ball, but deeper than that it gets iffy b/c of his footwork.

@Alle'Oop what say you?
I think his best throw is a 10-15 yard out in either direction. He puts it high and to the outside shoulder. Maybe because he has to turn his hips more, ion know.

I think his best throw is a 10-15 yard out in either direction. He puts it high and to the outside shoulder. Maybe because he has to turn his hips more, ion know.

LoL....

You basically said some of what I said. The 10-15 yard passes (intermediate).... he's great @ those. If even say up to 20 yards

But trust and believe, the reason he is inconsistent on deep balls or 25+ plus yard plays is b/c of his bad foot positioning. He's worked on it (not hard enough if you ask me), but old habits are hard to break.

I hope Cam gets healthy again. It’s a crapshoot as far as what team he’ll end up with. I’d like to see him in Chicago but I think he’d fit really well with Tampa Bay.

Whoever sayin he should go to Atlanta out their mind. Matt Ryan their franchise until the wheels fall off.

Last edited:
so, saints had a bye week, and Michael Thomas STILL leads the league in yards

#cantguardmike

I wouldn't be surprised if the Steelers go on a run and make the playoffs as the last wildcard spot.

Steelers>>>Bills on wildcard weekend. Bills jus gone end up getting blown out.

Funny how anyone rarely complains about sports media when they're winning.Gotta take the good wit the bad. What kinda feedback you think you're gonna get when you're not playing good??
100% agree

BUT when u are as bad as the Bears are, any type of response, constructive or not, will be spun negatively.

At this point there isnt shit right he can say, even worse if he keeps quiet.

Bottom line is win some damn games.

surprised nobody talking about Fox sports getting cris carter tf outta here

Back