Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

I'm sittin here laughing at all this shyt coming out.

Yeah Tomlin ain't have control of that locker. Spring cleaning is gonna happen sooner than later.

Definitely gettin rid of AB. They gonna keep Ben...but he's only gonna be there until they bring in another QB. No leadership skills whatsoever. Hell I wouldn't want him coming to my organization, knowing he's quick to throw muthafuccas under the bus.

We don't need Luck with AB though lol. Send him to the NFC.
lamar_shrug-DMID1-5g6y5u7ro-501x360.gif

No trust in the cornball brotha 2.0?

Send AB to the Jets.

#GetSamSomePlaymakers2019

giphy.gif

We dont no extra drama around sam and in our locker room. Need all positive energy in the building. Sam is tryna to establish himself as a leader. And need nothing to distract from that.

Cats like Lev Bell or AB need to join luck or aaron. A established qb who can deal with any potential drama....plus we need to focus on building up our o line.

@5th Letter

Last edited:
Damn.

2019 is proly the last year for all 3 of them dudes if we look like we did this year again.

Lil Art gonna clean house

Damn.

2019 is proly the last year for all 3 of them dudes if we look like we did this year again.

Lil Art gonna clean house

It’s already happening bro. I said it yesterday the Steelers window is closed. The Ravens & Browns are gonna make that division competitive as shit next year. JuJu gonna be the man & they’re gonna at least listen to offers for AB. Ben got another year at the most before he falls off (don’t let that 5000 yard season fool you). Tomlin will resign before he gets fired & probably snatch up another coaching job on the quick.

It’s already happening bro. I said it yesterday the Steelers window is closed. The Ravens & Browns are gonna make that division competitive as shit next year. JuJu gonna be the man & they’re gonna at least listen to offers for AB. Ben got another year at the most before he falls off (don’t let that 5000 yard season fool you). Tomlin will resign before he gets fired & probably snatch up another coaching job on the quick.

Next year is Ben’s last yr on this contract...so I think he done in Pitt after 2019

Be a fool not to listen to offers for AB...but his cap hit is 22mil...more likley than not we aint finna eat that.

I agree abot Tomlin resigning if things dont go well next season. I really think while Tomlin does shoulder some blame....that team aint had real locker room leaders since Troy and nem...

And that has been manageable until these past couple yrs

Im giving Tomlin one last yr of grace...HOPEFULLY he at least goes and gets another DC...if that dont happen...

i don't see the rooneys firing tomlin. they don't operate like that.

bill cowher had some really bad seasons and they never fired him and he wasn't a great coach to me.
If Tomlin leaves he will resign

He gotta completely shit the bed for lil Art to fire him

Back