Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

What I respect about the Steelers is that they dont wait one season too long before rebuilding.

I fully expect them to start the rebuild this offseason and Brown will be the first to go.

JuJu ain't Brown but he's good and they have a good WR3 on the roster.

They will start the life after Ben cuz they not pleased with his leadership either.

How do you get Ben up outta there tho to start the Rudolph era? Do you wait to for him to finally retire or deal him? Probably have a PR backlash with the fanbase if you do the latter

How do you get Ben up outta there tho to start the Rudolph era? Do you wait to for him to finally retire or deal him? Probably have a PR backlash with the fanbase if you do the latter
Trust me Ben has just as many Steelers fans that are ready to see him go as stay. I can't see anyone silly enough to trade for him at this point. He's old and always hints at retiring. That is not a good recipe for trade bait. He has a good year or two in him but at his salary, it would be hard to find a partner and I'm sure Pitt is gonna want a good draft package in return. An over the hill qb going to a win now team works with Peyton Manning bcuz of his high IQ. Ben is not on that cerebral level. It will take a whole new regime to come in and clean house for Ben to get the fuck up out of there imo. I wonder how effective Tomlin would be with a qb other than Ben. Ben has won a bunch of games but he has also been one of the main reason for a bunch of losses too. IMO the team is too invested in Ben. A lot of coaches and players have come and gone bcuz of him. He was at his best when he was just a game manager qb. I prefer they move on with Money Mase and get a playcalling head coach with a new DC.

Back