Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Adam Gase is weird. He showed potential early as an "Offensive Guru", but as NFL offenses became more expansive and adventurous, he became super conservative. Add in the point that it seems his players were not fans of his.

Some dudes are better off as coordinators....
His claim to fame was the one decent season Cutler had in Chicago and Peyton Manning like if Manning isn't a defacto offensive coordinator himself lol.

LOL, stop reading the internet wrong brother. He has not missed out on anything, yet. But the Jags are laying the groundwork to fuck him over in the future. Pretty much a means to control him, i dont think they are giving up on him, yet.

I heard that listening to first take.

But I can't blame the jags for tryna take his money. Dude came into camp outta shape and been injured.

They regret taking him with the 4th overall pick

Our owner seems to be saying that he's with a rebuild. He's tired of signing old free agents and being stuck between 6-10 and 10-6. #TankForTua

Elway has done a God awful job of getting a good QB in there. He lucked up when Peyton came there after the neck injury but since then has done a horrible job of drafting/signing QBs

Yea. I assume they planned on talking herbert this year. I think they will go w haskins now.

Elway has done a God awful job of getting a good QB in there. He lucked up when Peyton came there after the neck injury but since then has done a horrible job of drafting/signing QBs

Elway knew that last SB win was gonna buy him time for a while....... That time is definitely running out now and there fans are gonna get upset.

I don't see an answer @ QB in sight so Denver might be stuck in the mud for hot minute.

All of these teams firing coaches got garbage dressed as a QB.

Last edited:
Elway knew that last SB win was gonna buy him time for a while....... That time is definitely running out now and there fans are gonna get upset.

I don't see an answer @ QB in sight so Denver might be stuck in the mud for hot minute.

Elway is untouchable in Denver

All I know is all of our picks better be on the defensive side of the ball

We are more than good on offense

We got depth at every position on the offensive side of the ball

Yeah man

A lot of these brothers are given a turd and told to polish it

W/o full support from front office

Wilkes - Rookie QB/Rosen

Bowles - Rookie QB/Darnold, career back up in McCown

Joseph - Fucked Up QB situation/Siemian, Lynch and Keenum

Now Marvin Lewis is a whole other case and he should have been gone a long time ago, BUT you ain't winning anything w/ Andy Dalton either, especially if AJ goes down.

Sometimes it seems like they give the brotha's these jobs knowing it's almost an impossible task just to say "See! We hired an African American, but it didn't work out!" just so they won't have to do so when they build the team up more/evolve their rosters in the future.

I could articulate this better but I'm tired of typing. lol

Back