Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Now post every other team in the nfl during that time frame and see how many are ahead of him.
Those teams have a hof qb,wr and all pro running back?

Do you think Tomlin is better than Payton and if so, why?

I was a Baker fan until he acted like a bitch to Hur

Glad it happened to him lol

Baker nice, but his antics have always been hella childish and petty as muthaphucka IMO.

Lamar ran up to Mayfield after the game on some "good game" type shit and he barely acknowledged him and kinda brushed him off. Be a man and shake the mans damn hand!

He keep this shit up and he gone pay for it on the field.

Last edited:
Baker nice, but his antics have always been hella childish and petty as muthaphucka IMO.
Lamar ran up to Mayfield after the game on some "good game" type shit and he barely acknowledged him and kinda brushed him off. Be a man and shake the mans damn hand!

He keep this shit up and he gone pay for it on the field.

I saw that shyt too.

Yeah he got some growing up to do. His mindset is still in college. That was obvious wit that whole Hugh Jackson shyt, and how he acted. That shyt gets old quick.

I wouldn't even be mad if an O-Lineman got a clean shot on Mayfield because of his attitude.

Like Shannon said on Undisputed.... name me one successful QB that pulls similar antics in the history of the game..... lol at Skip saying Jim McMahon

i'm not gonna go back and forth with you. you just talkin shit just to be talking.

this gay nigga led all TE in drops in 2015 and 2016.

in a game against the panthers in 2017 he caught only 1 of 4 passes thrown to him including 1 for a TD and we lost that game 27-24.

matter of fact @313 Wayz @TheMadLionsFan school this idiot about Ebrons tenure in Detroit

Gotta cosign all of this...

Ebron was trash and he was never used as a blocking tight end....and that argument is asinine....you don't spend a top ten pick on a tight end to fucking block...In fact....he was drafted because Joe Lombardi was hired as the OC from New Orleans wanted Ebron to be the next Jimmy Graham....when he was here...he could run routes and he couldn't consistently catch the damn ball...

It's already been said by Al Davis son that Gruden essentially is the GM. And that the GM they pick will be purely talent evaluation. And Mayock had said before that he turned down GM jobs because he didn't wanna deal with finances and agents.

Gotta cosign all of this...

Ebron was trash and he was never used as a blocking tight end....and that argument is asinine....you don't spend a top ten pick on a tight end to fucking block...In fact....he was drafted because Joe Lombardi was hired as the OC from New Orleans wanted Ebron to be the next Jimmy Graham....when he was here...he could run routes and he couldn't consistently catch the damn ball...
Smh all yall know is drops....your team drafted the top rank tight end that year at #10 and had him #3 on the depth chart behind pettigrew overrated ass and fauria wack ass but ya'll used him right??? Lol fuck no ya'll didn't appreciate him the lions wanted a heavy run game even tho they couldn't run shit they still had ebron blocking for no damn reason.....no need to worry about it now he's good where he at

Smh all yall know is drops....your team drafted the top rank tight end that year at #10 and had him #3 on the depth chart behind pettigrew overrated ass and fauria wack ass but ya'll used him right??? Lol fuck no ya'll didn't appreciate him the lions wanted a heavy run game even tho they couldn't run shit they still had ebron blocking for no damn reason.....no need to worry about it now he's good where he at

Heavy run game?! wtf?!?

yeah...no need in continuing this conversation....

Cool with anybody except Dal (obviously) & Iggles (edit: forgot they was in)winning the Lombardi this season.

But lowkey I’m pulling for

Da Bears

Mack my favorite defender + Club Dub won me over

Last edited:
Back