Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

There is not a team in the playoffs that Pitt can beat right now. And guess what. If Tomlin and Ben come back next year is gonna be the same.

giphy.gif

#Treadmill team

I wanna see what happens with a new DC

Cause Tomlin aint goin nowhere

And hopefully young Mason Rudolph step up and take QB1 from Ben

It showing how ya'll didn't use him correctly this season because he's doing great so I don't know what to tell you

No it means change of scenery was needed. We split him out wide. Lined him up in the slot. It didn't matter. If it wasn't a dropped pass it was a false start.

The fans boo'd him all the time after every mistake.

We even had Jim Caldwell helping him and mentoring him. Being a father figure to him and it still didn't help.

So cut the narrative about scheme and we didn't use him right. He needed a change of scenery

No it means change of scenery was needed. We split him out wide. Lined him up in the slot. It didn't matter. If it wasn't a dropped pass it was a false start.

The fans boo'd him all the time after every mistake.

We even had Jim Caldwell helping him and mentoring him. Being a father figure to him and it still didn't help.

So cut the narrative about scheme and we didn't use him right. He needed a change of scenery
Ok if you want to believe that "riight"

All things considered I think Vrabel looks to be a good hire so far. He took a team riddled with injuries with an injury prone, inconsistant qb to 9-7. Murlarkey would've had their ceiling at 5-11. Onto the draft in Cashville

All things considered I think Vrabel looks to be a good hire so far. He took a team riddled with injuries with an injury prone, inconsistant qb to 9-7. Murlarkey would've had their ceiling at 5-11. Onto the draft in Cashville

Y’all went to the second round with that coach though lol

I wanna see what happens with a new DC

Cause Tomlin aint goin nowhere

And hopefully young Mason Rudolph step up and take QB1 from Ben

tenor.gif

If a new DC comes from in-house I expect the same results. IF Ben is on the roster it will take a major injury for Money Mase to get PT. Tomlin won't get fired but he has to leave before any major changes will happen. That is why I expect the same results next season. Tomlin is not a great X&O coach so he doesn't call plays on either side of the ball. Tomlin is not a good development coach. Who has he really developed into a solid player? Tomlin is supposed to be a players coach but under your watch, the players have been undisciplined and not focused on their job. So that means that basically, he is a game manager. Problem with that is he is a front-running coach. By that I mean when Pitt is up comfortably he is only seen on the sidelines doing fist pumps and trying to look cool. When the game is tight he looks shook. Have you ever even seen him talk into his headset? I haven't. The fact he went 0-10 on challenges tells me he has no control of his coaching staff during games. Players are to blame too but coaches are supposed to get the best out of their players.

People say don't fire Tomlin bcuz who ya going to hire? Well, guess what. Tomlin was unknown before he got hired. He was gifted a great team. He's taken them as far as they are gonna go.

People say don't fire him bcuz of his winning record. Blah Blah Blah. Tomlin is now 18-12 against sub 500 teams. with only 3 playoffs wins in the last 9 years. Mike McCarthy won Superbowl 45 vs Tomlin, has one more playoff season than Tomlin in the same time frame and he was fired. And everybody felt like it was overdue. How is Tomlin not overdue bcuz he has had way more talent than Green Bay.
DvtJqWoXcAA_E_5.jpg:large

But but but he won a Superbowl. So did Harbaugh but alot of people feel he should have been fired. But Tomlin is the Teflon Don?
I found this tweet today that hurts but it's true.

Yall love him bcuz he's a brother. Not bcuz he can coach.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

If a new DC comes from in-house I expect the same results. IF Ben is on the roster it will take a major injury for Money Mase to get PT. Tomlin won't get fired but he has to leave before any major changes will happen. That is why I expect the same results next season. Tomlin is not a great X&O coach so he doesn't call plays on either side of the ball. Tomlin is not a good development coach. Who has he really developed into a solid player? Tomlin is supposed to be a players coach but under your watch, the players have been undisciplined and not focused on their job. So that means that basically, he is a game manager. Problem with that is he is a front-running coach. By that I mean when Pitt is up comfortably he is only seen on the sidelines doing fist pumps and trying to look cool. When the game is tight he looks shook. Have you ever even seen him talk into his headset? I haven't. The fact he went 0-10 on challenges tells me he has no control of his coaching staff during games. Players are to blame too but coaches are supposed to get the best out of their players.

People say don't fire Tomlin bcuz who ya going to hire? Well, guess what. Tomlin was unknown before he got hired. He was gifted a great team. He's taken them as far as they are gonna go.

People say don't fire him bcuz of his winning record. Blah Blah Blah. Tomlin is now 18-12 against sub 500 teams. with only 3 playoffs wins in the last 9 years. Mike McCarthy won Superbowl 45 vs Tomlin, has one more playoff season than Tomlin in the same time frame and he was fired. And everybody felt like it was overdue. How is Tomlin not overdue bcuz he has had way more talent than Green Bay.

But but but he won a Superbowl. So did Harbaugh but alot of people feel he should have been fired. But Tomlin is the Teflon Don?

giphy.gif

Yo I forgot about that David Garrard loss but still enjoying that Tebow loss lol.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Now post every other team in the nfl during that time frame and see how many are ahead of him.

Back