Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Mahomes has 50 td's :js4:

He accomplished a lot I won’t deny that, but Brees to me was just better. Great comeback victories & career milestones throughout the year. Led the Saints to the leagues best record. For all the great stats Mahomes was shook when he faced most teams with winning records. Brees just been a constant stat King & deserves to have an MVP before he goes out. If Mahomes wins it that’s fine but that’s just my opinion.

@5th Letter

Do u think we should fire mike maccagnan too?

I say yes. Jus firing Bowles makes it look like its all his fault. Mike mac deseverves alotta the blame too imo. They a package deal.
Absolutely we should fire Maccagnan too and I’ve been saying that they should’ve either kept them both or fire them both. Keeping one and firing the other makes no sense, it’s just the Jets repeating the same cycle.

He accomplished a lot I won’t deny that, but Brees to me was just better. Great comeback victories & career milestones throughout the year. Led the Saints to the leagues best record. For all the great stats Mahomes was shook when he faced most teams with winning records. Brees just been a constant stat King & deserves to have an MVP before he goes out. If Mahomes wins it that’s fine but that’s just my opinion.
So basically a Lifetime Achievement Award?

Playoff schedule

Colts/Texans gone be a good ass gm! Cant wait. Not pickin jus yet
Seahawks over cowboys
Chargers always choke in the playoffs. This year will be no different.
The Foles story comes to an end on sunday. Bears d is legit.

Star light, star bright
First star I see tonight
I wish I may
I wish I might
Let the Titans/Colts
End in a tie tonight

Star light, star bright
First star I see tonight
I wish I may
I wish I might
Let the Titans/Colts
End in a tie tonight