2018 NFL Season Thread

Star light, star bright
First star I see tonight
I wish I may
I wish I might
Let the Titans/Colts
End in a tie tonight

giphy.gif

nigga please this gay ass nigga ebron dropped so many damn passes. stop it with the lions didn't use him right
Obvious nigga ya'll didn't use him right ya'll wanted him to block and shit he's not a good blocker plus most his drops come from deep throws he's a catch and run type of guy

Obvious nigga ya'll didn't use him right ya'll wanted him to block and shit he's not a good blocker plus most his drops come from deep throws he's a catch and run type of guy

i'm not gonna go back and forth with you. you just talkin shit just to be talking.

this gay nigga led all TE in drops in 2015 and 2016.

in a game against the panthers in 2017 he caught only 1 of 4 passes thrown to him including 1 for a TD and we lost that game 27-24.

matter of fact @313 Wayz @TheMadLionsFan school this idiot about Ebrons tenure in Detroit

i'm not gonna go back and forth with you. you just talkin shit just to be talking.

this gay nigga led all TE in drops in 2015 and 2016.

in a game against the panthers in 2017 he caught only 1 of 4 passes thrown to him including 1 for a TD and we lost that game 27-24.

matter of fact @313 Wayz @TheMadLionsFan school this idiot about Ebrons tenure in Detroit
It showing how ya'll didn't use him correctly this season because he's doing great so I don't know what to tell you

NFL.com saying Jets will fire Bowles after the season because expectations were not met. Ok what expectations did the Jets have? I know its tough for black coaches but they have to stop taking jobs with bad organizations. Cleveland, Jets, Raiders etc because it does more harm than good. Jets put a shitty team on the field and blame the coach just like Cleveland.

Cleveland been playing good since they fired hue n Haley though....i get last year n the year before. But this year different

Cmon bro

Us steelers fans gotta touch and agree that footbawl gawds show favor tonthier humble servants lol
There is not a team in the playoffs that Pitt can beat right now. And guess what. If Tomlin and Ben come back next year is gonna be the same.

giphy.gif

#Treadmill team

Back