Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

FAKE HATE? Nah. I'm so glad they didn't make the playoffs. LoL @ needing help from the browns.

I'll worry about the jags tomorrow.

You talking about needing help but the only chance yall had of making the playoffs was if the league only played 4 games this year. 3-1 was sooooooo long ago. FOH

Some thoughts...

-I STILL have zero faith in any of these AFC playoff teams with the Pats having a first round bye.

-The Browns are in the best shape of any non playoff team & that is something no one thought was possible two months ago.

-The Steelers window is closed.

-Jay Gruden should be fired. Shut out in back to back division games.

-Mahomes will win the MVP, Brees still should.

-I can’t remember another NFL playoffs with so many minority starting QBs. It’s awesome.

I'm glad he did what he did he would've bailed out soon as he got the chance......whoever wants to hire him good luck on that he's not worth the chance

Was getting ready to same. He needs to stay where he's at. Besides...he want that NE head coach position once Bill leaves.

@5th Letter

Do u think we should fire mike maccagnan too?

I say yes. Jus firing Bowles makes it look like its all his fault. Mike mac deseverves alotta the blame too imo. They a package deal.

Some thoughts...

-I STILL have zero faith in any of these AFC playoff teams with the Pats having a first round bye.

-The Browns are in the best shape of any non playoff team & that is something no one thought was possible two months ago.

-The Steelers window is closed.

-Jay Gruden should be fired. Shut out in back to back division games.

-Mahomes will win the MVP, Brees still should.

-I can’t remember another NFL playoffs with so many minority starting QBs. It’s awesome.

Mahomes has 50 td's :js4:

Back