Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

The front office let Pitt down.

Pittsburgh have problems and I don't place them on the front office.

They made the right move in not resigning bell. His YPC been going down the last 3 years. Last year his longest run was only 27 yards.

Pittsburgh gotta get a plan to move from Ben Roethelsburger.

Also maybe they should consider moving Antonio Brown. He's all about himself and not the team

They made the right move in not resigning bell. His YPC been going down the last 3 years. Last year his longest run was only 27 yards.

Also maybe they should consider moving Antonio Brown. He's all about himself and not the team

Kamara don’t have a run over 25 years this year but you know what. He didn’t drop a key pass or miss a key block or have game changing fumbles

bolded...

giphy.gif

Kamara don’t have a run over 25 years this year but you know what. He didn’t drop a key pass or miss a key block or have game changing fumbles

Yea but you dumb fuck Kamara is 23 and Bell is going on 27 with a lot of miles and alot of leg injuries

Keep Tomlinson, but they gotta do some spring cleaning. That environment too toxic. I can't wait to see the finger pointing tomorrow

bolded...

giphy.gif

It would be crazy. My dad is from Pittsburgh and my whole family are steelers fans except me. I do like them.

But Brown does not fit into the culture of the Steelers. The Steelers window has closed and not you have Baltimore and Cleveland with young up and coming teams.

Knowing how the Steelers operate it wouldn't surprised me if they made that trade and got draft picks in order to speed up the rebuilding phase

There u are
My bad forgot your name
Hop on the Mahomes wagon bruh

How ya forget my name? It's always been O.G.
Not on the bandwagon but I fucks with Mahomes. Remember early in the season I was telling everybody that this is a different KC team. Parade going through The Paseo this year. lol

Back