Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

How ya forget my name? It's always been O.G.
Not on the bandwagon but I fucks with Mahomes. Remember early in the season I was telling everybody that this is a different KC team. Parade going through The Paseo this year. lol
Hey now!! Did you know they trying to rename The Paseo MLK Blvd? It will always be The Paseo! I pass thru it everyday

Yea but you dumb fuck Kamara is 23 and Bell is going on 27 with a lot of miles and alot of leg injuries

It not about the big runs all the time you dumb fuck. Because a 23 year matter of fact never had a run over 20 yards which would be horrible but he always in the right place and not fucking up like Conner did and literally cost them games.

And he couldn’t make it the entire year and they caught L because he was hurt.

Dumb fuck.

This shit is straight comedy. That bum ass Perriman made the best catch of his career but couldn't catch herpes in Baltimore. Fucking bum tried to style on us but won't never make a catch like that again lol scrub.

Fuck the Ravens

But we couldn’t stop the run to save our life today and y’all defense Showed up when it counted Congrats on winning the AFC North

Still Future Super Bowl Champs
DawgPound

It not about the big runs all the time you dumb fuck. Because a 23 year matter of fact never had a run over 20 yards which would be horrible but he always in the right place and not fucking up like Conner did and literally cost them games.

And he couldn’t make it the entire year and they caught L because he was hurt.

Dumb fuck.

You dumb fuck 23 years of age vs 27. A RB wanting to be the highest paid player with all those miles on his leg including college when in his last year at michigan state he carried the ball over 300 times.

This about the investment 5 years from now cuz he wouldn't be worth it.

You dumb fuck 23 years of age vs 27. A RB wanting to be the highest paid player with all those miles on his leg including college when in his last year at michigan state he carried the ball over 300 times.

This about the investment 5 years from now cuz he wouldn't be worth it.

Make it fucking work.

Or

Not make the playoffs

I'm going to work tomorrow and smh @ my coworker who's a Bengals fan.

Yall had ONE job to do...ONE!! Lol...INB4 Marvin Lewis gets a 10yr extension.

Back